Chapter 3

Meeting with Meng Zhiying in a cafe, as a gentleman, Qi Yan went twenty minutes early, looked for a table near the window, then ordered a cup of coffee and waited quietly.

The flax-colored fragment of hair appeared particularly soft under the sunlight, the angel-like face was like the darling who cared by God, and the curvy arc of the mouth was pleasing to the eye.

Many people were thinking, who is such a good-looking person waiting for?

When Meng Zhiying came in, she quickly noticed the youngster who did not hesitate to help her when she was in dire straits. The scene when he gave his handkerchief still fresh in her mind, like the only light that shone in the darkness.

“Qi Yan!” Run over happily and slightly blushing when she met his eye.

Qi Yan recognized the female lead at first glance. She was not pretty but more like an innocent one. She was the kind of girl who very much gave everyone a nice feeling.

“Hello, Meng Zhiying.” Qi Yan stood up and pulled the chair for her. “I’m sorry, I asked you out so rashly.”

“It’s okay! I don’t like the teacher in the class anyway!”

“Ah? But the credits are deducted…”

“So what, those haughty teachers and second-generation rich kids don’t like me. Even if I take classes there, they will found reasons to deduct my credits!” Meng Zhiying suddenly blushed and waved her hand. “I don’t mean you, I mean, those who bullied me!”

“En, it’s okay.” Qi Yan said indifferently while stirring the coffee.

The female lead depends on me and thinks of me as outstanding, noble, and different from others. Many novels waiting for the male lead to clean up the mess. This is nothing compared to that.

[The female lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan +10, the current favorability: 70]

….. With such a high favorability, why did you still run to the male lead’s bosom?!

“Qi Yan…” Meng Zhiying wanted to say something to Qi Yan but stopped after seeing the person who suddenly appeared behind Qi Yan.

Feeling the cold air behind him, Qi Yan froze and turned his head to look. Sure enough, he saw Luo Han’s face as if he fell into the ice cellar(1).

“Han?” Qi Yan stood up, “Why are you here?”

“Why? Did I interrupted your date?”

“No…” Qi Yan glanced at Meng Zhiying and was about to deny it, but was cut off by Meng Zhiying.

“So what?! It has nothing to do with you! Humph!”

Meng Zhiying was dissatisfied with his face, staring at Luo Han with big eyes.

Luo Han did not look at her but looked at Qi Yan gloomily. “Do you also think it has nothing to do with me?”

“No.” Qi Yan looked back a him and said seriously, “If I were to go for a date, I will definitely take you.”

There was a strange silence around.

Luo Han’s pupil dilated slightly and didn’t know how to react, but the joy that rose in his heart was real.

[The male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan +10, current favorability: 75]

“Qi Yan…”

Meng Zhiying’s call made Luo Han turn around. He gave her a cold look and left the cafe silently.

Qi Yan looked at his back through the window, unable to see clearly his happy-yet-angry face that covered by sunlight and shade, until he could no longer see Luo Han’s back.

That lonely figure was like an abandoned puppy.

Meng Zhiying’s beautiful eyebrow wrinkled, unwillingly shouted again, “Qi Yan!”