Chapter 6

Qi Yan looked at her. The light at night was quite dim, he could hardly see her expression. Qi Yan stepped back and kept a distance from her, but his tone remained as soft as before, “What’s up?”

“It’s nothing, I just feel…” Meng Zhiying wanted to say something but hesitated. She raised her head and suddenly asked, “Qi Yan, you and I are friends, right?”

Qi Yan froze for a moment, then raised smile “No.”

“…What?”

Meng Zhiying’s eyes widened as if she didn’t believe what she had heard.

“I said, we are not friends.” Qi Yan struck her one word at a time.

“Why?” Meng Zhiying couldn’t take it anymore. She yelled at Qi Yan frantically, venting the words that had been buried in her heart all this time, “but I like you!”

After the voice fell, the surrounding became still.

Meng Zhiying felt cold and powerless all over her body, like being trapped in a freezer, unable to move.

She… just said that? At this time, this place…

Meng Zhiying raised her head in a panic, trying to explain or withdraw that sentence. But when her eyes saw Qi Yan’s handsome face, it seemed that there was a thorn in her throat, which was suddenly blocked all the words.

—She wants to hear Qi Yan’s answer.

Qi Yan felt bad after she said that. Sure enough, the system beep echoed punctually.

[Host, please note that system unable to determine the female lead’s feelings for the supporting actor, please handle it properly!]

…Excuse me? What the hell is ‘unable to determine’?!

Qi Yan pressed the discomfort in his heart, and his eyes met the girl’s gaze full of hope.

“I’m sorry.” There was no hesitation when he spoke, “I already have someone I like.”

“…”

For a moment, the atmosphere became silent once again.

[The female lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan -20. The current favorability is still unable to determine. Please handle it properly.]

[The male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan -10, current favorability: 85]

Qi Yan “…!”

Standing silently in front of the boy, Meng Zhiying lowered her head. Her face that was blurred by the night was even more elusive.

Qi Yan took a deep breath and was about to say something, but Meng Zhiying suddenly pushed him away and ran along the path when they came.

Qi Yan looked at her disappeared back, and his pretty eyebrow lightly knitted.

It’s too abnormal. He has done so many tasks. It was already rare for the cases where the female host confesses to the male supporting actor, let alone the favorability unable to determined.

When he was lost in thought, the system sounded again.

[The male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan -5, current favorability: 80]

His sensitive ears stirred. The sound made by stepping on the dead branches not far away was accurately transmitted to his ears.

Qi Yan cannot help but smiled. He strode down the path and returned to the bright camp.

Walking straight towards his and Luo Han’s tent, there was light inside, and a silhouette was reflected from the outside.

Qi Yan got into the tent. Luo Han was packing up his sleeping bag. When he saw him coming in, he pretended to casually ask, “Where have you been?”

Qi Yan sat down next to him and grinned, “went to refuse someone’s confession.”

“Oh.”

With an indifferent voice, he wanted to stop the topic they both know well.

Qi Yan rolled her eyes. He suddenly moved closer and asked softly, “Don’t you want to ask who confessed to me? You don’t want to know how I rejected her?”

“No.”

“But I want to tell you…”

“I don’t want to know!”

Luo Han’s voice suddenly amplified. Qi Yan just felt a moment in a flash, and when he recovered, his back was already against the ground.

Luo Han’s hands rested on his ears, and he firmly leaned over on top of him.

“You really want me to know? No matter what the consequences are?”

The magnetic voice was low and dull, with a faint hint of danger.

Qi Yan met his dark, black pupils that reflecting his shadow, and he saw himself laughing.

“What about you, Han.” Qi Yan repeated, “Do you know what you are doing?”

“…”

His answer was to suddenly press those lips with his.

The author has something to say:

 All of a sudden it starts to the shameful parts, you guys ready?

Also, there is a miscalculation…the dog blood will not start until the next few chapters Σ(?w??)?!