Chapter 16 (Arc 1 last chapter)

At the end of the dim corridor was deathly still darkness. The connected wall lamps reflected the dim yellow light, adding a terrible feeling to this dark place.

Qi Yan followed Luo Han and walked on this corridor, he inexplicably shivered.

It has been three months since Luo Han found him and brought him home. During this period, Luo Han pursued himself again, and he was so sweet that many people knew about them. Both parents also heard about it to some extent.

It is false to say it's not urgent.

Qi Yan's parents have known about Qi Yan for a long time ago so they feel both sorry and happy for Qi Yan's choice of Luo Han.

Fortunately, other person knows the roots as well.

Luo Han's parents also started a cold war. Threatening Luo Han and warn Qi Yan, they done these petty moves. In the end, he didn't know what Luo Han said to them. They stopped, but they did not acknowledge them.

It was much shorter than Qi Yan's expectations. He thought that the two would be at odds for two or three years. He didn't expect that it was only a few months.

After everything settled down, Qi Yan asked Luo Han about his amnesia countless times.

This time, Luo Han did not evade or shift the topic, but he took his hand and came to this place.

"What is this place?" Qi Yan only wore a short-sleeved t-shirt and it was chilly in this dark space. "What are we doing here?"

"You will know in a moment." Luo Han stretched out an arm and hugged him. "Hold on."

Qi Yan nodded, "Okay."

He silently followed Luo Han forward. After a while, an iron door at the end of the corridor was their destination.

At this moment, Qi Yan couldn't help but look back at the long corridor and the iron door inlaid with a few large locks. He was astonished then laugh out loud.

"God, I can't imagine that there is such a place under your villa!" Qi Yan looked at Luo Han's face with a surprise. "It's like the scene in the movie."

Luo Han blinked, there was a trace of softness in his black eyes. "Open the door and see."

"Surprised?" Qi Yan touched the door smoothly and was a bit tempted.

"Of course."

Luo Han attached his hand, and with his strength, opened the lock together and pushed the door open.

Can't wait to look in, Qi Yan was filled with joy. He was thinking about what a surprise in such a place would be.

But when his eyes fell somewhere, he seemed to have fallen into the cold storage, he felt terribly cold.

It was an iron room with a chain on the wall to lock a person, a tortured person that he can't saw its appearance.

But Qi Yan knew who it was.

--The heroine Meng Zhiying!

How could she be here? And ended up like this?!