Chapter 5

There are still 5 points of favorability left before Qi Yan’s task was completed. To stabilized his previous favor, Qi Yan accompanied Luo Han everywhere, run, eat, and play in the morning… Under this cycle, Luo Han gradually became accustomed to his company, accustomed to having his presence on every occasion.

Qi Yan was not in a hurry to fill up his favorability, so there is still a thin paper that hasn’t been pierced.

This week, there will be a summer camp that the freshmen of Senyu Academy must attend.

This so-called summer camp is actually military training in disguise. Originally there was no need for the third year to go, but Luo Han and Qi Yan as the president and the vice president of the student council were required to accompany them.

The destination of the summer camp is a mountain area that is under development. To train freshmen, the principal decided to used an original ecological training, where the students have to eating solid food, sleeping in a tent, and aiming at the top of the mountain.

On the first night of the camp, Qi Yan naturally formed a group with Luo Han.

Putting the travel bag on the open space that was investigated in advance, Qi Yan saw that some of the freshmen were disgusted, some of them were excited, and some were indifferent. He can’t help but sigh in his mind to express his annoyance for those youth.

“We were like this two years ago…” Remembering something similar, Qi Yan suddenly changed his face. “We were training in the military station at that time!”

“En.” Luo Han responded while setting up a tent. “Army base 835.”

“…It’s so painful to recall.” Qi Yan turned around and helped him set up the tent.

“What’s wrong?” This work is translated by Mayrezzz16521.wordpress.com

“I was so tired to the point I couldn’t speak, my mother almost didn’t recognize me when I went home, and I was tanned until I looked like a little black monkey.”

After he heard his words, Luo Han didn’t hold back and chuckled lightly, “Not too bad though, I didn’t notice that…”

“Of course you didn’t, you were as dark as me back then!”

Luo Han, “…”

For this kind of Qi Yan’s childish temper who will pull you into the water together, Luo Han just indescribably pampered him. He even felt that the other party was rather cute.

He doesn’t know when the impression of the other person’s image as refined and cultured was replaced by the current character who was shameless and coquettish, but he did not reject it at all.

Luo Han knew that he wanted to see him every day from now on.

Maybe after this summer camp, he can find him to talk about it properly.

On the first night of the summer camp, the school invited everyone to eat barbecue.

As night fell, the students set up the barbecue grill, put the raw food on it, and roasted it.

In a small forest not far from the campsite, Qi Yan indifferently looked at the shy girl in front of him.

Meng Zhiying looked at the boy’s handsome and gentle face, along with the soft eyes that could spill over the water. She unconsciously stared in awe.

Since last time at the cafe, Meng Zhiying has never been alone with Qi Yan. Even if they met on the road, he just nodded and said hello. They live in their own life, as if they had never met each other.

She was not contented with this…

Obviously she experienced a lot of things with him. It was him that stood beside her when everyone was bullying her, the one that offered her the warmth. But now he was like a stranger, how can she be contented with that?

“Qi Yan… I, I…” After thinking for a while Meng Zhiying didn’t know where to start.

Qi Yan looked at her. The light at night was quite dim, he could hardly see her expression. Qi Yan stepped back and kept a distance from her, but his tone remained as soft as before, “What’s up?”

The author has something to say:

That army base xxx is entirely this author’s fiction, and any resemblance is purely coincidental. I still remember that year when I was brought to a certain unit for ten days of tough training without the internet and mobile phone during military training. That life was simply… cough cough, I have digressed a bit from the topic.

I’m here to tell you, I’m about to start spilling dog blood. Please pay attention when reading, and… Bring! The! Umbrella!