Chapter 8

Five days passed in a flash and there was still no news about Luo Han. Both the Luo family and Qi Yan were looking for him, but each time the results were disappointing.

At night, dots of stars sprinkled on the dark night sky and the not-full moon was bright.

After taking a shower, Qi Yan sat on the bedside and wiped his wet hair. Then he vaguely pondered over all possibilities.

First of all, the target did not die, because once the target died, he would be judged to failed the task and wuold be sent back to the system space.

Then there is the abduction and kidnapping. The Luo family is very smooth in doing things and never commits evil with others. Furthermore, in business circles, they were famous as a good family. The average person will not kidnap the Luo family’s only son for this reason…

Then the scope has been reduced a lot, this matter is simply aiming for Luo Han…

Or Qi Yan.

Qi Yan had polished his patience for a few days. He threw away the towel anxiously and called the system.

“System, spend points to search Luo Han…”

[The host, please notices that the male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan-20, the current favorability: 75]

Before the words were finished, the system suddenly received a favorability reminder that was silent for a long time.

After falling so much in favor, Qi Yan was a bit unbelieveable. Among doubts, he wanted to know Luo Han’s position more urgently.

“Hurry up with points…”

[Note for the host, the male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan -20, current favorability: 55]

[The host, please notices that the male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan -35, current favorability: 20]

[Attention host…]

[The host, please notices that the male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan is 0. Please continue to work hard. ]

Qi Yan: “…”

In just two minutes, countless reminder sounded and ended with a favorability of 0.

–What happened?!

Qi Yan slammed up from the bed and stared at the air, not knowing what to do at this moment.

All his hard work for so long has gone to nothing in these past few days.

“System, tell me where Luo Han is.”

[Ding, system testing…]

[Please note that the target is currently located in the 1208 ward of the Capital Central Hospital. ]

Central hospital?

Qi Yan didn’t say anything. He put on his clothes, got in the car, and went to the central hospital. He contacted Luo’s family midway and said that the private detective he hired found Luo Han’s trace.

Luo’s parents went in a hurry after they got the news. They arrived at the same time as Qi Yan. Qi Yan looked at Mother Luo’s red eyes and Father Luo’s haggard face, and he could not help but sigh to the hearts of parents in the world.

“Xiaoyan, why did you say Xiaohan was in the hospital? Is that detective made a mistake?”

Mother Luo kept asking, after all, no one would want their son that disappear for so long to be found in the hospital.

Qi Yan embraced Mother Luo and comforted her, “I also don’t know about the specifics of it. I will inform you and Uncle as soon as I get the news.” After a pause, Qi Yan said in a low voice, “I don’t want Han in the hospital, too.”

Mother Luo patted him and hugged him, as if to comfort him and as well as her.

Arriving in Room 1208, Mother Luo couldn’t wait to open the door. At first glance, she saw Luo Han wrapped in gauze on his head and leaning on the bed.

“Xiaohan!”

Mother Luo couldn’t hold back crying and rushing to hug her son.

Father Luo also walked over, the strength that he had sharpened over the years was unable to prevent his eyes become red at this moment.

Qi Yan was silent behind them, watching Luo Han with eyes full of worries and concerns.

Seeing Luo Han again, he lost more than one point. Thick gauze was wrapped around his head, and he was wearing a patient uniform without the glory of the past, so he leaned on the bed sickly and looked at them suspiciously.

……Wait a moment! suspicious?

Qi Yan suddenly exploded an idea in his heart, but this idea was too terrible. Can this even be said to be fortunate?

Sure enough, the next moment, Luo Han’s words made his heart as if fall into the cold water. All the joy drifted with the wind.

“Who are you?”

The author has something to say:

Once again I will emphasize that I am not cruel, good baby!

I told you guys to hold umbrellas to prevent dog blood, no?