Chapter 11

“You… How are you doing these days?”

Luo Han didn’t know why, he just wanted to ask him if he was doing alright… but his complexion was so bad, he looked pale and almost transparent.

Qi Yan stared at him in a daze for a while before recovering. He forced himself to raise a smile at Luo Han, “You have been discharged from the hospital… Is it already okay if you come to school now?”

Luo Han didn’t have an expression, but he saw there was faint black traces at his eye sockets.

He… seemed to have not been good at all. Is it because they broke up?

Luo Han, who came to such conclusion, was at a loss and confused.

He didn’t know his feelings for the other party, because he didn’t remember it. Everything was like a yellowish old photo which was eventually sealed at the bottom of the box, covered with dust and forgotten.

After a long while and there was no answer from Luo Han, Qi Yan looked elsewhere awkwardly and searched for a topic, “Are you still familiar with the school?”

“No, but it’s easy to recognize.”

“So… Nevermind, you will get familiar soon if you take a stroll more.” Qi Yan walked stiffly to the desk, sorting out the piled-up documents, and kept talking. “These are all kinds of data for school management and students event. In the past, we managed by dividing it into two, and later…”

Later, after we were together, you were in charge of everything. I used to be naughty, and you just pampered me and shook your head then took over all these documents…

Qi Yan didn’t say these words.

The throat that was blocked and the sourness at the tip of the nose made Qi Yan squeezed hard at one go, but the tears filled his eyes.

He exhaled heavily. Qi Yan lifted his head, not letting tears flow out, but he wanted to escape from this place quickly.

Behind him, Luo Han’s cold gaze has been on Qi Yan’s body. His forbearance, pain, and nostalgia were all seen in his eyes. Inexplicably, it followed by the uncomfortable feeling in his heart, but he didn’t know why it was so uncomfortable.

After a long time, Qi Yan sorted out his emotions, turned around, and smiled at Luo Han. “I’m going to class, goodbye.” Then he walked to the door.

After taking a few steps, Luo Han’s voice came suddenly, stopping his step that was about to leave.

“Are we okay before?”

The indifferent voice was like the cool breeze that accompanies the summer night. No matter how warm the day is, the night will cause a shiver.

Qi Yan paused his step and lowered his eyes, “Asking these… is it useful?”

“I just want to know.”

“Then how do you want me to answer?” Qi Yan laughed self-deprecatingly. “If I said it was bad, you will doubt and try to probe into it. But if I said it was very good, you don’t remember anything.”

“Luo Han, sorry.”

“The apology is because I was not by your side when you were injured.”

“If I can, I am willing help you bear the pain.”

“But you have to remember, I don’t owe you anything.”

“You don’t have any impression of me was the same as you took out my heart and cut it into pieces, but you even asked me how I feel as if it was nothing.”

“From the beginning, I already came out of the closet. Not for you, neither it was someone else.”

“To forget you, it’s just a matter of time.”

“Also… the pain kills me.”

Qi Yan left without looking back, leaving Luo Han with a frail and lonely back.

His eyes widened in shock and Luo Han’s soul shouted. The emotion that wants to cry without reason hovered his heart. Something seemed to explode in the blank space, but when he wanted to search for it, it disappears.

There was a word in his mind-you are about to lose him.

Luo Han suddenly hold his head, and once again, the pain was unbearable.

A vague figure appeared among the chaos. Everything about him, his gentle, refined, spoiled, and even grievous appearance, it appeared one by one.

However, there is no face of that person.

Qi Yan + Luo Han Small Theater:

Luo Han: Your complexion looks so bad, is it what I think it is?

Qi Yan: Haha you think too much, that is a lot of ‘a’ film.

Luo Han: [narrowed his eyes] What are you talking about?

Qi Yan: In order to create the effect, I forcibly played with the computer for two days and two nights! This account will not be counted until you restore your memory!

Luo Han: [Bringing an evil laugh, his arms hugging his waist] How about compensating me for two days and two nights?

Qi Yan: Triumph in mud! Triu—wu!