Chapter 15

Before he could say anything, There was black before his eyes. And along with the sound of the door being slammed shut, a soft touch fell on his thin lips.

“Wu……”

The other party was pulling his lips without tenderness. Rather than kissing, it was better to say that as biting.

Soon, Qi Yan felt the smell of blood between his lips. Needless to say, it must have been bitten.

After that, a fiery tongue drove straight in and entangled with his tongue, making a blushing ‘tsk tsk’ sound.

“Ngh…” Just when Qi Yan couldn’t breathe and suffocated, the other party suddenly let go of his lips, leaving with a light kiss as if reluctant to part.

“This was your punishment.” Luo Han’s voice was dull and hoarse, he was also panting.

As soon as he heard this sentence, Qi Yan felt aggrieved.

“Punishment? What reason do you have to punish me? I’ve said before, I, Qi Yan, never owe you anything. I liked you, that is the past. Forgetting you are just a matter of time…”

“Damn it, shut up!” Luo Han’s eyes suddenly darkened. “You actually dare to break up with me when I was amnesia. Yet, you said that you shouldn’t be punished?”

“You—!” Qi Yan, who was about to refute him, stunned.

What did he mean…?

He remembered?

But a moment ago he obviously saw indifferent in his eyes, as if facing a stranger.

In a trance, Luo Han’s kiss fell again. Compared to the roughness earlier, this gentle and soft kiss hit Qi Yan’s heart.

That tenderness, that gentleness, is Luo Han’s sincerity.

With their lips together, Luo Han felt the person in his arms trembled.

“Now you know to be scared…” Without leaving his lips, Luo Han murmured in a low voice, “I’ve been looking for you for so long. But you even ran to a bar in a foreign country to flirt?”

“I’m not……”

He subconsciously refuted, but the rest quickly disappeared between their lips.

Some fiery palms impatiently unbutton the shirt and touching the smooth and tender skin.

The palms wandering and fondling everywhere. Qi Yan’s lower abdomen tensed and flinched.

“Do you feel it?” Luo Han leaned over to look at him, his eyes full of smiles.

Qi Yan stared blankly at him, his eyes red, and tears slipped down the corners of his eyes.

Luo Han was startled. He thought that he did not want him to do this kind of thing. The bottom of his heart sank, his eyes lost some glints, then he wiped away the tears for him.

“Do you blame me?”

“……What.”

“Do you blame me for forgetting you?”

Biting his lip, Qi Yan looked away and finally nodded, “Blame.”

“Huh…” Luo Han chuckled, the magnetic monosyllable was particularly pleasant in the car. “Blame me. Don’t forget to ask me for some benefit.”

For the first time, Luo Han said such half-toned without smiling. Qi Yan moved his lips. He wanted to laugh but he resisted.

After not seen him in January, Luo Han lowered his eyes. Looking at the more handsome boy in front of him, he could not help narrowing his eyes, thinking of what that woman said to him.

That woman’s hysteria and anger were all for the man in front of him.

He had to say, the moment he remembered everything, Luo Han felt angry. It’s just that anger is for others, and tenderness is only for him.

He leaned down again to kiss his forehead and was pushed by Qi Yan.

“How did you suddenly remember?”

“I’ll tell you later, okay?” The voice was extremely hoarse, “I can’t hold it anymore.”

“What?” Qi Yan was startled. “You want it now…?” After that, his face suddenly turned red from the neck to the top of his head.

After hearing this, Luo Han frowned and looked around with disgust.

Well, the narrow space indeed prevents some big moves…

The place under his abdomen was uncomfortably tight. Luo Han hammered the back of the chair fiercely and cursing, damn it!

Qi Yan swallowed his saliva and his adam’s apple moved up and down, making him looked very cute and alluring. He looked at Luo Han and offered a good suggestion, “Otherwise, how about we do it after I have enough preparations next time?”

Luo Han suddenly looked at him, a smile formed in the corner of his mouth. “Oh? Then what should I do now?” He said. He put his forehead on Qi Yan’s forehead, making him feel high.

Qi Yan blushed and glared at him, “I haven’t forgiven you yet!”

You were amnesia and don’t remember anything. Then after you remember, I have return to your side?

Luo Han knew that he owed him.

He took back the frivolous look and restore the calm and indifferent image. As always, how that pair of pupils looking at Qi Yan has not changed at all, but are getting hotter and hotter.

“Since that is the case, how about I pursue you again?”

[The male lead’s favorability towards Qi Yan +40, current favorability: 100. ]

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task. Copying the transmission memory. ]

[Successfully copied. Does the host want to immediately leave this world? ]

—Yes.

The author has something to say:

Updated!

The epilogue will be released tomorrow! The end of this chapter is not sloppy at all. The profound meaning will be explained in the epilogues. Including not-increasing favorability, Luo Han regaining his memory, the ins and outs of the amnesia, and half of thechapter filled with slag gong’s action for everyone to watch!