10| it happened one night

"HOW'S THE TEAM DOING?" Logan couldn't even attempt to hide the fact that he was having the time of his life. It was especially fun when he snuck into Sebastian's dorm and threw piles of toilet paper rolls across it. It was a Friday night, and Sebastian and his fellow senior friends and roommates were probably out drinking in the red room, or out to a club. There was no way for them to find out it was him.

     It helped that he chugged down a bottle of beer before the games began. Still, regrets swept through him. If he were to plan the same game next year, he made a note to request more wild prompts. There was one prompt in particular that he couldn't do– not because he didn't want to, but because not even the full bottle of beer could push him into making a fool of himself in front of the required person.

"Most of them are halfway through with their lists." Amy's voice from the other end of the line spoke over the noise, and he could only assume that she had a task involving a club. "Green team's really behind— Taylor's still at her third task, and blue team is way ahead, i'm pretty sure they're almost done, so keep the flag safe on you. How's your list going?"

"Well, I just got blacklisted from a gay club and when I told them I wanted picture proof that i'm blacklisted, they called security." Logan was back on campus, watching a couple of people from the blue team laugh hysterically at a task. "Did you finish your mascot prompt?"

    Logan's eyebrows knitted, looking down at his list. "Yeah, I hid it in the senior council's dorms." Amy responded. "I have two off-campus tasks left and then i'm heading back. How's yours going?"

He stopped when he reached the professor's office. "Two left, and i'm done."

IT WAS TWO IN THE MORNING when Audrey headed back to the campus to complete the remaining tasks. They managed to finish the rest of Joshua's list; a prominent one being to interrupt a folk singer's performance. It took them half an hour as they went into every bar in town in search of a folk singer, and managed to finally find one. Joshua had to take a confidence shot before even daring to do so. After that, getting into a club without a fake id was the most challenging.

On her way to her dorm, she ran into Rory, and persuaded her into agreeing to switching clothes with her and posing for the picture. Rory was preoccupied with the incoming calls and texts she was receiving from team captains and players that wanted her to elaborate on a vague task they were given, but managed to agree. She then proceeded to complain about the irritatingly idiotic questions she was getting. She also let her in on a little inside information by telling her that her team, Collin's blue team, was ahead of the other two.

"Stop moving!" She cried out to Joshua as she rinsed his hair over her dorm's sink.

"It burns, Audrey."

"Almost done, and..." The water was no longer tinted blue when it washed off from his hair, which meant it was fully rinsed. The hair dye they brought was cheap, but it was surprisingly not a bad look on him. "Smile!" She took out his camera, taking a picture of him staring blankly at the lens, agony painting his face. "Congratulations, Joshua, your list is officially complete."

"At the cost of my pride?"

"It'll wash away the next time you shower, I promise."

He followed her out of the bathroom, watching her grab the remainder of the pink paint and head to the bookshelf, picking out a copy of War and Peace. "What are you doing?"