30| crazy stupid love

"I NEED A DRINK." Logan walked back over to his friends, an irate glint in his eyes as he pounded his hand against the counter to grab the bartenders attention. After ordering the drink, he turned back to his friends, waiting impatiently for there to be some alcohol in his system.

Slouched on the bar stool, Logan took a shot and ordered a scotch directly after. He could hear the squeals of giddy college girls once the DJ played their song request, and the group of guys chanting at his friend to chug a bottle of alcohol. For once, he wasn't in the mood to party, which was ironic considering he was the one to set this up.

    Everywhere Logan ends up seems to naturally turn into a party, as him and his friends tended to invite anyone they know to their hangouts. Then the invitees tend to bring their friends to tag along, and before they know it, there's well over a hundred people packed into whoever's apartment they're in. 

     It was never something he plans— not unless it's their Life and Death Brigade events, or their annual halloween raves. But this time, he wanted a party that would allure his deepest desire.

"I just met hot twins." Robert rushed to the bar enthusiastically to brag to Colin and Logan. "Twins."

Logan rolled his eyes. "What, you got bored of disappointing one woman at a time, now you're aiming for two at once?"

Colin chuckled in response, while Robert simply ignored the comment. "Robert, you have a better chance at scoring a date with Professor Bailey than one of those two." He said, tipping his drink to the direction of the twins.

    "Don't say that, even Professor Bailey has standards." The blond said brusquely.

"Yeah, keep blabbing, I have twins to get to." He said as he left.

     Turning around to face the party instead of the shelves of bottles, Logan scanned the crowd. "I have good news!" Finn exclaimed as he pushed through the crowd to approach his two friends. "I found a girl to beat your dry spell."

"Who?" Colin inquired.

     Finn pounded his hand on the bar counter victoriously. "Holly Parrish." He pointed over to the girl by the corner of the room, sending them a small wave with a sheepish grin. Logan quickly turned back to face the shelves instead.

     Colin shook his head. "No."

    "Why no?"

    "He already hooked up with her once. Don't you remember? We had to help him sneak out of her apartment window."

    "Does it matter? She's Heidi Klum reincarnated."

     The two turned to him with a baffled expression. "Heidi Klum isn't dead, you big bimbo." Colin scrunched his nose at him.

     "It doesn't matter, because it won't work." Logan stated clearly, downing the drink handed to him by the bartender. The bottom of the glass hit the counter when he emptied it. "Nothing's been working."

      "Have you tried pharmaceuticals? "

Colin rolled his eyes. "I think our dear friend's problem is more psychological."

      "Don't start with me, Colin." Logan grunted.

"Does your problem start with an A and end with a Y? Just venturing a wild guess." He persisted.

Finn listened in intently, trying to catch on. "If you have a problem with Acidity, I know a guy."

"Try again." Colin said.