Chapter 3

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Smiling she moves to the lobby.
"I am getting coffee,does anyone else want some?" Seolhyun asks which makes everyone's attention drift to her.

Then it hits Eunae,this wasn't her story. First time in her life she felt jealous.

'Must be nice having Jake falling for you'

She thinks staring at Seolhyun who was under the spotlight,just like how it is supposed to be.

'Wake up Eunae,you shouldn't fall for a main lead while being an extra'
A voice in her head says.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Late again?" Jake's secretary, Youngsoo scolds Seolhyun.

It was already week since Jake had become the new boss and Seolhyun was late every single day.

"Mr. Shim will fire you if you come late again"  Youngsoo says threatening her.

"Won't happen again ,sorry"She apologies.

Jake doesn't even bother looking at her.

'Atleast one of them should start the conversation so that the story can proceed and finish fast.'

Eunae thinks trying to ignore the obvious feelings she had grown for Jake over the past week. But we couldn't blame her ,can we?

All the interactions between main leads was plain but everytime Jake and her had any kind of interaction it was no less than a somewhat cliché story.

Things had messed up and it was obvious. The story was not going the way it was written and Eunae was starting to worry about it.

○○○○○○○○○○○○

Jake walked out of his office probably in need of something.

While the spotlight was on him,another spotlight focused on Seolhyun.
She was just walking out of the room next door with coffee in her hands.
Like many may have guessed, she mistakenly spilled the coffee in his shirt and immediately started apologising.

'She is so sweet,perfect for a main character'
Eunae mumbles to herself while she focuses on the chaotic scene.

Jake didn't do anything which he should've as the main lead. Instead his assistant Youngsoo ran upto Seolhyun with tissue in his hands as he looked concerned.

'Is this a love triangle of some sort? This isn't possible though,Youngsoo is just an extra too though'

She had alot of things running in her mind . She noticed Jake going outside the office silently.
Without any second thought she follows him. That's what friends do right?

"Jake?" She calls out.

He turns around in an instant.

"Are you hurt somewhere? Do you have an extra shirt?" She asks

Smiling at the 5 inch shorter girl he tells her not to worry.
"I am not hurt but I should probably not enter the office with a dirty shirt . Jay's mall is nearby,I am just heading there to get a new one"

Eunae gathers up some courage to ask him which she might or might not regret later,
"Can I come with you?"

'Seolhyun should be asking this not me but its fine I guess? She isn't here and it's not like I am taking her place. I am just accompanying him as a friend'

She convinces herself it isn't really a bad thing.

"Sure let's go" He says before grabbing her hand and pulling her inside the car.