Chapter 5

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

The next day arrived and no plot improvement between the characters could be seen.
Eunae knocked on Jake's door.

"Come in,oh- Eunae? " jake asks.

"The reports,it's here " Eunae says handing it over to him.

After some time of searching through it he responds,
"Its great. I have seen improvements in the past week"

"You know, like-you should take Seolhyun out for a meal or something? Cuz she worked really hard on it" She says somewhat encouraging him but deep inside she didn't want him to accept it but then again she realized she didn't shouldn't be that selfish.

"What about you? Didn't you work on this with her?" He asks.

"I did,but still" She replies struggling to remain calm

'Why is he making it harder for the story to grow like it is supposed to?'
She thinks.

" how about you go out for lunch with me and Youngsoo would go out with Seolhyun? They seem to enjoy each other's company too" Jake says signalling outside the window where the both could see Youngsoo and Seolhyun blushing and talking to each other.

"So?" He asks in great hopes

"I mean if so then ,ok I guess?"

○○○○○
Eunae walks along the road having a bad feeling inside her.
She looks back at the building which was obviously under a spotlight.

'Why am I catching feelings for the main character?'

Frustrated she scratches her head resulting her hair to be messed up. Suddenly a sharp pain hit her chest.

She covered her chest with her arm in order to lessen the pain but it didn't work. As an extra, she had never experienced pain so it was new for her. Her surroundings stopped and everyone around her were like statues.

'What in the actual world?'

The spotlight had faded away and the whole city was under a red light. The pain got worse as she fell to the ground clutching onto her chest.

It lasted for a certain time and everything came back to normal. The people were walking,the traffic lights started working again and the sky was blue . She was still sitting in the ground processing everything until she felt a presence in front of her.

A hand was placed for her to grab. She stood up with the help of the hand and was met by a pretty lady.

"Are you ok ,Eunae-shi?" She asks.

"Yea- wait. How do you know my name?" Eujae asks in wide eyes.

The suspicious girl just stared at her name tag until it made Eunae receive the answer to the question.

"Oh-oh yea sorry. I forgot I had a name tag on. Thank you, by the way" Eunae says before bowing to the girl.

"I will get going then" She says on more time as she left the scene.

"An extra shouldn't be here roaming around the streets" The girl says which made Eunae pause and look back.

"Huh?" Eunae asks thinking that she might  have misunderstood.

"An extra like you Kim Eunae. You are just supposed to follow what is written . You shouldn't be changing the story line and be doing whatever you want" The girl says leaving her stunned.

"I am informing this for you Eunae. More than  the main characters it might affect you. This is your 26 story just as an extra. If you keep messing up this plot line it might lead to an extreme messed up ending for Jake as the main lead and also you even though you might think you are just an extra" The girl informed.

"Huh? What ? How do you know? How?" Eunae was speechless.

"You will get what I mean. For now I have work in kwangya, I hope to see you again my favorite character" She says beforing walking away and disappearing into thin air.

'What just happened?'
Was all Eunae could think off .

'What did she even mean?'