Chapter 21

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

"Eunae-yah"Seolhyun calls out .
"Yes,Seolhyun?"

"I have half day off  so do you mind going through the files early?"
"Yea sure ,give it to me"

Seolhyun passes the file and that was when Eunae noticed the mark on Seolhyun's hand. It was a different color,it was almost yellow.

"Thanks Eunae. I owe you" Seolhyun walks away.

Eunae immediately checks her own wrist but hers hadn't changed colors.

She rushes to Jake's office.

"What happened Eunae?" Jake was in confusion looking at the girl who was out of breath.

She took his hand and raised it. His bruise hadn't changed colors too.

"Excuse me Mr.Shim- oh, sorry to disturb you-" Youngsoo was about to enter but looked at the pair who were in an awkward pose.

"Youngsoo-yah" Jake calls him.
"Yes?"
"Keep the files on the table" Jake informs and Youngsoo follows.

Eunae tried to check the bruise but she failed.

"I will be leaving now Mr.Shim" He informs.
"Hmm,enjoy your date with Ms.Jang" Jake teases.

After he was out Eunae looks at Jake.
"Are you ok Eunae?" He was slightly worried.

"This bruise,it changed colors in Seolhyun's hands." She says.
"What? How?" He asks.

"I dont know.  All I know right now is that we need to follow Youngsoo. Get up!" Eunae tries to pull Jake.

" I can't just leave in the middle of work"

"Oh please" She begs and since the man was already whipped he couldn't deny.

"OK fine fine"

○○○○○○
"This is the third time they kissed already" Eunae complains while sneakily looking at the pair.

"But why are we here?" Jake gives a confused look.

"I just want to see the bruise" Eunae replies while Jake faceplate

"Oh!oh my god they are leaving . Come on" Eunae drags Jake to the back of a tree where they could easily see the pair.

"Can you see it?" Eunae asks.
"A little" Jake was squinting his eyes.

While in the middle of that sudden thought came into Jake's mind.

"Didn't Haechan tell us to follow whatever they do?" Jake looks at her.

"Yea but not now I guess?"

"I think we should follow "Jake crosses his mind.

"Why ? Didn't that kiss satisfy you or do you want more-" Before Eunae could complete ,his hands were already circled her waist and pulled her near him, closing the gap between the two. He leaned down without giving a second thought and crashed his lips on her.

With both of their eyes closed, their lips moved in sync. Both of them were enjoying the moment and didn't break the kiss. Jake instead moved and pinned her against the wall. Now with one of his hand leaning on the wall for support and another on her neck, the kiss turned into a messy makeout session.

The breathes were heavy when they separated and gave each other looks.
"Wh-what? I just followed what Youngsoo did. See? They are still kissing" Jake tries to explain and Eunae chuckles.

"That was random" She says.

"Yea. Sorry" He replies scratching the back of his neck.

"Just ask for one next time you do it" Eunae then notices the bruise on Youngsoo's hand . It was yellow too.

"Oh? He has yellow too?" Eunae was mad confused.

"We need to inform it to Haechan"