Chapter 20

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

Jake became kind of shy after what happened the night before. He was not speaking so much and was avoiding eye contact with Eunae.
Eunae on the other hand wanted to talk to him. It was like after the kiss, something else,like another strong bond was created in between them. Everytime she would look at him, he would look away.

'So damn cute'
She says to herself.

"Why are we already going back? We came here like yesterday" Niki whines.
"We all have work Niki ,we can't just stay in vacation" Sunghoon councils him.

"Load everything in the car everyone" Jay shouts.

Everyone started walking away when Eunae caught a hold of his hand.
"Why are you acting so shy?" She smiles a little.

"I-i just didn't want to make things awkward" He replies.

"And do you think you avoiding me will make thing better?" She asks again

"No but-" Before he could continue,

"Stop it you too. We only have two weeks Oh my god" Haechan says from behind.

"Yea continue your fight when we reach to Korea. Its too early to deal with this shit" Karina adds.

○○○○○○○○
"EONNIE!!"Shinhye comes running to Eunae and gives her a tight hug.

"I missed you " She says.

"Hehe. Oh here,I bought this for you" Eunae says handing over a bag
"WAIT"Jake shouts from a distance. He runs to the girl with a bad in his hands and hands to to Shinhye.

"I got this for you " He says showing the little girl the chocolates and clothes he brought

"You like it?" Eunae asks.
"YES" Shinhye nods.

Jake was happy to see the little girl smiling but was soon interrupted by a call.

"Hello wassup dude" The person in the other side says.

"What happened Haechan?" He asks.

"Come to your office with Eunae" Haechan replies before the cutting the call.

○○○○○○○
"So where is it?" Haechan asks.
"Where is what?" Jake replies unclear.

"You know ,that file which you recieved from kwangya,
The character and its rules one "(side note:was previously mentioned in chapter 8)
Haechan looks at him.

"The what?" Eunae asks him

"I had received this one file from kwangya which originally belonged to Karina.
You remember that one day she was in my office? Yea she had come to recieve the file.
It was hers but she told me to keep it" Jake says going over through the stack of files

Few minutes later he found it and handed it over to Haechan.
"Hmm" He says going through it
"So the wrong story"  He says which puts the both in confusion.

"The what?"
"The thing is,
They both don't belong to this story. Their characters weren't supposed to exist here. It's not just the character switch,it's a whole plot exchange " Haechan furrows his eyebrows.

"So your telling me, Seolhyun and Youngsok weren't even a part of the story but somehow ended up here?" Eunae asks while Jake is still in shock.

"Seems like it" Haechan sighs before continuing,
"Things need to go where they belong. We have to fix this,fast"