Chapter 23

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Ever since Jake invited Eunae to dinner her heart couldnt stop beating.
Looking at her mirror she told herself to calm down.
Everything was going to be just fine

"Eunae-yah" Aarah shouts from the other side.
Eunae walks to the table without hesitation.

"Hi guys" Eunae greets while fixing her dress and sitting down.

"How have you been doing?" Mirae asks her

"Good actually " Eunae replies

"What are all of you getting?" Niki asks and the rest started listing their orders.

" Is it good?" Jay asks his girlfriend while smiling at her.
"Yep, you want to taste?" Mirae replies.

Similarly,the rest started to talk to each other creating a comforting environment.

"Hana noona confessed to Heeseung hyung first. That too on accident, it was so chaotic" Jungwon says which makes the rest smile.

"Thank god I did, or we wouldn't be here" Hana replies.

"Its important to confess or we could loose that person" Sunghoon says while the rest nods.

"Since we are on that topic, Eunae-yah" Jay calls out and the girl looks up

"Yes?" She asks confused.

"Jake likes you" Jay says which stuns everyone.

Some were shook,while the rest were trying hard not to laugh.

"Yah-" Jake chokes on his food after realising what his friend said.

"I like him too" Eunae plainly states making the group smile while Jake was lost.

"What ? What even is happening?" Jake as you can see,was still lost

"She said she likes you alot Jake oppa" Seola,Niki's girlfriend repeats.

Jake stands up which diverts everyone's attention to him.
He looked around before silently grabbing Eunae's wrist

"Come with me once" He says as he walks away with the girl following behind.

○○○○○
"You heard it,I like you Jake . Alot,if you haven't noticed till now" Eunae confesses to a very nervous Jake

"Wait,the confession wasn't supposed to go like this" Jake says

He takes a step back and intervenes their hands together.

"How should I do it? Should I step closer or? " Jake rambles about god knows what.

" Jake" Eunae says in a stern voice which calms the guy.
Smirking a little she pulls the guy closer to her and slightly raises her head to meet the guy's height.

"I like you, you like me. Nothing to be nervous about" She says and he finally smiles.

"You are right,nothing to be nervous about," He replies before leaning in and placing his lips on hers giving her a soft kiss.

"Let's date then" Jake bluntly says staring at her with hearts in his eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He says again resulting the girl to nod .

He immediately pulls her into a hug while resting his chin onher head.

She closes her eyes enjoying the moment as she hugs him back smiling.

On the other hand snickers could be heard.
"Oh my god keep quiet niki you are going to expose us" Sunghoon whispers.
The group may or may not have been secretly spying on the couple.

"Its just funny,I can't help it"Niki whispers back.

"I know you guys are there,come out" Jake's stern voice could be heard
The group looked at each other before walking out in guilt.
"Haha?" Heeseung tried to lift up the mood.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that? I am not mad,this is like the happiest moment in my life " Jake seemed happy which made the group sign in relief.

"Since you are happy, Jake hyung will pay for the bill. Wohoo" Jungwon says,more like announces before walking inside and the rest of them follow cheering.

"Those guys are always like that" Jake shakes his head looking at his childlike friends.

"Let's go inside,love?" Jake slides his hands on her waist.
"Oh my god,'love'?" Eunae teases.
"Than what about babe?" Both of them enter inside smiling at each other.

Haechan smiled from the other corner of the city.
His work was done now,almost