Chapter 17

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

An unexpectedly bang startled the both of them.

They looked around and everyone around them were frozen. The sky had turned red,it was like that one day.
Both of their chests started to hurt ,to the point that they lost their balance.

Jake held on to Eunae pulling her a little closer.
"Jake, it-it hurts" She says falling to the ground . Jake too falls to the ground unable to keep stable.

At a distance they could hear footsteps running to them, Karina

"Naevis,its naevis. " She mumbles to herself.

" I need to run to Kwangya . Please don't die you two"She says running to the distance and disappearing in thin air yet again.

After some minutes or so the pain slowed down. Both of them stood up looking around.  Seolhyun and Youngsoo were froze too and so were their friends.

The pain gradually got lost and the sky was clearing up. No red lights and red skies.
Karina had come back sighing,

"I dont know if we can put up with this . "She says,
"The conditions will just get worse if you guys don't know and help me with this."

"You can tell us Karina"Eunae reassures

"I hope I could,but its against the rules. If I tell you than the rules and the law will get violated . If it does than this story will be erased,completely.  As if it never existed. You guys will never have existed too. "She shares in dissapointment.

Silence hugged them in concern.

"Wait" Somethung lit up in Jake's mind

"You cannot tell us right? "He asks and the girls nod

"But others can?" He says and the faces lit up.

"Oh my god,yes. You are the main character for a reason Jake." Karina replies

"But who will tell us? No one here knows a thing?" Eunae asks.

"Karina will help us ! Maybe someone else from kwangya?" He replies.

"I am sorry to disapoint you Jake but I cannot help you in anyway for your own safety " Karina says which results to a wave of dissapointment.

"But- I sure can introduce you to someone from Kwangya as a character for your story" She says raising hopes

Karina smirks as she thinks of something,
"He will be present as a character from tomorrow.  Get ready to meet him"

"THANKS KARINA" Eunae hugs her while Karina hugs her back.

"And yes,remember not to go too deep. As a reality check, this is just a basic romantic story. There isn't any depth to it" Karina again informs .

"Now everything will be back to normal in a minute. Go back to where you guys were sitting earlier"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Excuse me- excuse me" Someone was panicking as he runs in the hallways.

"Please!!" The person kind of shouts.

"Oh-oh?" The same person bumps into jake causing all of this files to fall.

"Are you ok?" Jake asks picking up all the files.

"Yes yes" He says running off to a distance before Jake could return one of his file.

"GUYS! CHECK OUT THIS PLACE!" Niki shouts from the other corner causing distraction. Rest of the group walks to Niki while Jake examines the paper.

"Why are you opening it? What if it is confidential and something we cannot see?" Eunae asks him.
"This is a book world ,if it wasn't meant for us to see than the event wouldn't have happened" Jake explains.

He slowly opens the sky blue file.

KWANGYA
NEW CHARACTER INTODUCTION