Chapter 4

" i am ok now joonie ", jin said to rm. 
" i told you to be careful, right ", rm said still mad.

" all thanks to jimin, who help us ", said tae.

" who is jimin? ", suga asked them. 

" jimin is the one who help us, he is like a angel ram,  i want to thank him properly ", said jin to rm.
" ok we will but now you take some rest", relied ram.

"Good morning hyung, how are you now?" asked Jungkook to jin.

Last night he didn't have any talk with jin. When he came jin was already sleeping. 

" yes i am ok now, but where  are you going?" ask jin to jungkook who is ready to go somewhere. 

" i am going to busan now ", jungkook replied without making any eye contact with jin. 

" what jungkook,  are you going busan to find the omega, i am sure we made clean that we are not going to find the omega for them, we can't just use someone for our job ", jin said with a serious look. 

Yes, they already refused the deal with Mr. Yung. They don't want to do it except jungkook who is secretly made ok the deal with Mr.Yung.

" i am going to busan for other job, of course we refused the deal so why would i find him ", jungkook lie to him.
" hmm ok", jin replied believe in to jungkook.

"what,,,, you can't do this to me ", said jimin with not so happy face.
" i meant what i said jimin, you can't live  here anymore ", replied a old lady who is also known as the owner of this apartment.

The lady want jimin to leave the aparment. Maybe jimin is a kind boy but still his sassyness something give him hard time. 

" what, you want me to leave because i told your husband about you having affair with your driver", asked jimin confusedly.
This make the old lady more angry.

"You bitc,,,,", she can't complete his sentence because jimin already started to talk again.

" if you want me to leave because of this it’s ok, i will leave this place ", jimin said to the lady with a claim face.
" and by the way your husband has also affair with someone else and you know what that she is more beautiful than you", jimin said sassily.

Of course he will not go easily with this stupid lady.

" what, what did you say. Tell me who is she ", the old lady ask more madly.

" and why would i tell you ", jimin said whole looking at his nails. 

" yeaa, i thought i will give you some time but look like you have to leave today right now", the lady scram and leave the place madly.

" yeah,, it's not like i want to live this cheap pace you bitch, it’s just i didn’t have another place and of course money", jimin said madly.

He didn’t know how he will be manege everything but everytime he get any problems he just quit the matter on his luck.

" i clearly told you to made my day amazing not horrible, now look what you did ", jimin said looking at the sky with a pout face.

He has some stuff with him and he was standing in front of his apartment more like his ex apartment.

" jimin what happen to you ", jin ask to jimin.
He come here to say a proper 'thank you' to jimin.
" ahh jin hyung, why are you here, you should have taking rest today ", jimin said with nervously.
He don’t want them to pity him.
" i came to say thank you but look like something bad happened to you", replied jin with worries.
With jin namjoon also came to say thanks who help his boyfriend. 

" oo actually i am leaving this place today ", jimin said shortly. 
" ohh, then let us help you to shift all the stuff ", said namjoon to jimin.
But jimin look at him confusly not knowing who is he.
" ooo, i am namjoon, jin's boyfriend ", rm introduce himself to jimin and jimin gave him a smile. 
" so jimin let's go we will help you", jin said with kind smile.
And started to take some stuff but jimin stop jin.

" actually i don’t know where to go, " jimin muttered under his breath but jin and ram both hear it. 
" you see the bitc,,,,, i mean the owner kicked me out", jimin said with a nervous laugh.

"But don’t worry i will manage ", said jimin again but this time with a confidence face. 

" what how you will manage when you don’t have any place to stay", ask jin with worries.
He can't leave jimin like that.
Jin look at namjoon and again look at jimin with serious face.
"Ok i have decided, you will come with us ", jin said looking at jimin.

" what ", said both jimin and ram.

" but baby jung,,,", 

"It’s ok, i will tell him "

" it’s ok hyung, you don't have to do this "

" no, jimin i have to. When you will find another place you can leave but before that please accept it", jin requested  to jimin.
Jimin take a look at both of them and nodded.

" so you are telling that the omega is living in seoul now ", jungkook ask to an alpha and  the alpha nod.
" ok at least tell me his name",
" his name was jimin, park jimin", answer the alpha. 
"Park jimin" thought jungkook and went back to seoul.

Jungkook was disappeared,, he only able to know the omega name, nothing much.

"Why are they laughing so loudly ", jungkook said to himself whole make his way to the living room.
But suddenly he smelled something different, a sweet small not strong but too sweet. 
" an omega", thought Jungkook with a confidence face not knowing how can an omega in there house. 
"Oo jungkook you come ", said jin to jungkook but jungkook become shock when his eye catch a very beautiful boy who is sitting on the couch. 

He can't believe his own eyes, was he dreaming, there is sitting an omega, a male omega infront of him. Seeing jungkook shock face jin started to explain.

" oo, he is the one helped me that day, jungkook and new he get into some problem so it’s my time to help him", jin said and jungkook still looking at jimin not knowing what to say. 

The one he was looking for is in front of him. 

"Hi, i am jimin, kim jimin. Actually i will live with you all for few days please accept me ", jimin said like a school student. Not knowing the person infront of him knows his biggest secret.

" look like i don’t have to look for you anymore, you come to me by yourslf, park jimin",
thought jungkook  with a smirk on his face whole looking at jimin who has a sweet smile on his face.

-----------

Vote and leave a comment 🙏🙏