Chapter 13

Jimin slowly oppend his eyes and found him in a comfortable bed. When he properly woked up he started to panic. Last time he remembered he was in jungkook's arms, was it a dream. But when he noticed the familiar room he seem relax. 

" jimin you finally wake up ", jin said and rushed toward jimin and hugged him tightly. 
Both started crying in each other arms. 

" you fool, why did you do that,, do you know how much worried we were,"

" i am sorry, i don’t know what came into me, i thought maybe that’s how i can help you guys, but he was a bad guy,, ", jimin tried to stop his cried but failed to do that. 

" he -he s-said, he ki-lled my dad?", this time jimin broke down in cry out loud. 

Jin hold him tightly in his arms. Others member were also standing there. Their heart broke by seeing jimin like this. 
All the pain jimin had what he never showed before came out together. 
Jin let him cry in his arms whole himself crying silently. 

Finally jimin stopped crying and the others was trying to make him smile. Jimin deserves the whole world and all of them ready to give him all the happiness specially jungkook.

" i am sorry hyungs not to tell you before", jimin said to all the hyung.
" stop saying sorry, jimin, we understand why you hide it for us ", jin replied. 

" seriously hyung, how did you come out with this amazing idea to get mr.yung, it was really impressive ", tae said to changed the subject. He did not like it when jimin said sorry for nothing. 

" i knew that if we somehow can attack his son then we will easily can rule over him,, using chloroform on bodyguards it was jhope's plan but maximum guys were beaten by jungkook badly ", suga replied and everybody laughed, jimin also smiled hearing what suga said.

" we are so happy, jimin. Thank you so much for coming into our life " said suga and hugged jimin.
Jimin also hugged back. He was also happy for becoming part of their life.

" umm-hmm suga hyung look like you are also going to beaten up by someone ", jhope said pointing the fact that someone was not happy to seeing jimin being hugged by other alpha. 

" chill bro,,, i see him only as a little brother ", suga said nervously and sat properly. 

Jimin was blushing like crazy. And jungkook just show them a poker face. He didn’t like it when another alpha hugged jimin,, it’s not jealous, right?

Two days past, everything beame normal even better than before except betweens jungkook and jimin. It’s not like they were ignoring each other, it’s just they were just shy talk to each other. But they didn’t stop showing their feelings for each other. Jungkook always do something that make jimin blush. 
And finally jungkook decided, he will tell jimin what he feels for jimin and he knows he will get a positive response from jimin.

Jungkook came to jimin's room when jimin was standing in the balcony. 

" ummhhh", he cleared his throat for jimin's attention. 

" ohh,,hi ", jimin said when he noticed jungkook.

" hi ", 
Jungkook didn’t know why he suddenly started to feel nervous. Maybe because jimin was looking so beautiful or the amazing pure scent of jimin.
But jimin was enjoying the moment. He can tell jungkook was nervous for so reason. 

" yo-u know umm, it’s just,, fuck it ", jungkook holded jimin's hand and made him sat in a chair and he kneed down in front of him. Taking a deep breath he started again this time properly.

" i know, i was wrong by thinking that i can use you. Even i tried to use you but i can't,,,, you are so beautiful that it always make my heartbeat  faster. I tried best to not get attach by you but i failed. Every time when you smiled you gave me a reason to smile. I know, you had a bad past but i premise you, i will make your future beautiful,,, you came into our life as an angel, and made everyone love with you including me. I thought there are nothing called true love but you prove me wrong,,, so will you become my omeg,,,,", 

Jungkook cutted by a pair of soft lips on his lips. Jimin just kissed him. He was so shocked that he couldn’t even kissed him back. When jimin broke the kiss and look at jungkook in his eyes, jungkook noticed that jimin has some tears in his eyes but also has a beautiful smile on his lips.

" you finally said it, you know i was waiting for your move ", jimin said with a pout and jungkook couldn’t not control himself anymore and kissed jimin softly and jimin also kissed him back. 
They broke the kiss and staring at each other lovely. 

" i love you ", jungkook finally said it whole caring jimin's check softly. 
Jimin was about to replied but cutted by a loud voice. 

" ahhhhh,,,finally ", tae said with clapping his hand and others were also with him, some were smiling and some were smirking. And that made jimin and jungkook shock.

" what the hell,, why you guys are here ", jungkook said annoyingly.

" what,,, we didn’t want to miss this kdrama,,, by the way it was so romantic ", jin said and jimin blushed.
Jungkook noticed jimin blush, jungkook smiled and hugged him, made jimin hide his red face in jungkook's chest. 

" you guys are crazy", jungkook said with a fake annoying voice still smiling.

" owwhhh,,,how sweet ", tae teased and they left them alone.

But they just forgot the fact that happiness doesn’t last forever.

" male omega huh?", said a man and nodded mr.yung.
The man showed mr.yung a smirk.

" now let me see jeon, how can you get the omega in your own " thought mr.yung whole smirking mentally.
--------------

Don’t forget we have another damn villain in this story, so i need more chapter to complete this story.

Thank you so much for read,
Again vote and comment if you like this.

Bye
Stay safe, stay happy🤗.