Chapter 17

It’s been few days jimin was here but he still couldn’t able to find enough information. Mr.lee was not a easy person he could feel that. But mr.lee trusted him enough now,,, he allowed jimin in his room. When jimin said that he wanted to do something in returns, he let jimin do some office work,, and seeing jimin's abilities he really impressed by jimin's work. Sometimes jimin also went with him in his office but still he could not able to find anything. 

But mr.lee has one file that jimin never allowed to touch. Jimin could say that it was the file that has all the informations of his illegal jobs. Jimin at least knew where mr.lee keep the file and it was in his private safe. So jimin just need a perfect moment to stole the file.

" how could you trust the omega like that ", mr.yung said. He didn’t know mr.lee was that much fool to trust the omega. Mr.lee didn’t said anything. 

" listen they are making you fool,, i am sure the omega is with them beli,,,,",,

" and how can i believe in you ", mr.lee said making mr.yung shocked. That's fool really trapped by them.

" like jeon,, you are also one of my enemy ", 
with a smirking face mr.lee stood up and walked towards the panicked person. 

Mr.yung didn’t know what to do. How could he forget about that mr.lee never forget about his enemy. Did he just caved his own greave? 

" j - j -  mr.lee,,,",  he didn’t even know what to say. 

" so,, mr.yung aren't you are the one who tried to kill me 3 times and each time failed, hmm?", mr.lee said showing a gun toward mr.yung who was now trembling in fear. 

" but i am also the one who informed you about the jeon and the omega ", of course in this situation he would defence himself. 

" so what,,, enemies are always enemies ", mr.lee said and now mr.yung knew this is the last day of his life. 

What mr.yung said it was true. Did he really made a mistake by trusting the omega. 

" keep an eye on the omega ", the boss said one of his man and in returned he gained a nod. 

Jimin always felt that someone eyeing him in those days. But he ignored the matter. Today mr.lee was not in the house even his maximum men were out with him. Maybe today can be the day of finding the file. 
Jimin made his way towards mr.lee room. Thanks god it was not locked. Mr.lee private safe lock was in his room. Although he found the safe lock but there's need a password. 

" shit,,,,,,,  what to do now ", jimin remember about suga who is a hacker of course suga can help him. When he was about to call suga he hear the sound of mr.lee car. 
" fuck ",,,, he have to leave the room as soon as possible. 

" where were you? ", mr.lee asked jimin when he saw jimin came to the living room where mr. Lee was sitting. 

" i -i was in my room ", jimin replied tried his best to act normal. But still his nervousness somehow came out. But mr.lee didn’t said anything and that's made jimin more nervous. 

" why are you nervous, baby ", jimin felt so much disgusted. Someone called him baby and it was not his alpha. 

" came sit here ", jimin looked at him confusedly. What mr.lee wanted to do? Did he found out anything about their Plan.
Jimin sat beside him,, his heart started breathing very fast. What if mr.lee found out about anything. 

' i made one of my man to keep eye on you ", 
Mr.lee said coldly that's made jimin eyes wide. That's why he felt someone was looking at him. That's means mr.lee knew everything. His fear came out from his eyes,, what he will do now. 

" what he said about you it was unexpected ", 
Ok,,, today will be the last day of this life he got it. There were no way he can run out from this place. He closed his eyes tightly but opened shockley when he heard mr.lee next word. 

" i knew that you are worth of my trust but didn’t know that you are that much obedient, park jimin. You are perfect for me ", mr.lee said whole touching jimin check who was still shocked and confused. That's not what he was expected. 

" my man informed me everything about you,, and i am happy with that you actually meant what you said ", saying that mr.lee left the confused jimin.
What the hell was that. 

" here take it ", 

Jimin came out from his thought when he heard the voice. He looked at the person and then the thing what the person was holding towards him and it was a file the same file he was looking for. 

" i know,, everything makes you confused,,,", the person continued again whole taking a deep breath.
" i am the one whom mr.lee said to keep eye on you,, i know that you were looking for this and also know you are with the jeon......here's the file take it ", 

Jimin didn’t know what to said. The person who was one of lee mafia member,,, knew everything about him but said lies to mr.lee and even giving him the file. 

" i--i you, why you are helping me ", jimin finally said something and waiting for the answer. 

" the same reason why you came here,,,, for taking revenge... I hope you will make it now,, i tried so many years but could not able to find any way,,, ", 

" but aren't you one of his most trusted man ", jimin knew that this man one of mr.lee most trusted man then why. 
The alpha made a small laugh seeing the omega confusing face. 

" me, suga hyung and jhope hyung grew up together here,, we are in same page when we found about our parents got killed by mr.lee they both left but i stayed here,,, not because i don’t want to take revenge but because i want to take revenge,,,, ", 

Now jimin understand everything. He gave the person a smile sad smile.

" thank you,,,,, ", 

" Jackson,, my name is jackson ", 

" thank you so much jackson hyung "

-------------
This story is too boring i know 😑
Anyway thanks for the read and support... 🤧
Just need one more chapter,,,,,,, see you soon😇
Vote and comment 🙏
Love you ❤️
Bye👋