Chapter 12

" ummm,, where is jimin ", tae asked with full mouth of food. And they finally noticed that jimin was not there. 

" i didn’t saw him from the morning, jin hyung you? ", 

" i last saw him at night but after that i also didn’t saw him ", jin realied.

Everybody seem so confused because from the morning no one saw him. 

" last night he came to me and asked everything about us and i told him but i didn’t understand why he asked about mr.yung address ", jhope said and jungkook stopped eating. 

Jungkook quickly ran to find jimin in the house maybe he was still here. Whatever he was thinking it’s not happening, right? 
Jungkook action made everyone confused. 

" did you give him mr.yung address? ", asked panicking namjoon and jhope nodded.

" shit,, why did yo,,,,", 

" what happen namjoon ", jin asked confusedly.

" hyung, he is not here ", jungkook came out. He seem so panicked and namjoon understood why but others member are still confused. 

"Will you guys tell us what happened ", suga asked with frustration. 

Jungkook and namjoon looked at each other. It’s time, it’s time to tell the others. 
Jungkook took a deep breath. 

" jimin, he is ", 

" he is what? ", 

" he is an omega ", 

Jimin finally reached here. He was now infront of a big house. He started to feel nervous. With fear and nervous jimin went inside. 

" hey, what do you want here ", 

" i came here to see mr.yung ", 

" ok, come ", 

" boss, he is here to meet you ", 
said the person and lelf jimin there. 

Mr.yung remembered him. He was with jungkook's hyung. He also noticed how jungkook quickly stood in front of this boy, like jungkook tried to hide the boy from him.

Mr. Yung about to say something but his son quickly rushed towards jimin.He can smell jimin. He know he was the person whom they were looking for. 

" hmmm,,so sweet ", Mr.yung's son said smelling jimin scent. 

" what are you talking about, son?", 

" he is, he is the omega ", his son replied with smirk on his face and jimin became shocked. 
He didn’t know how this person find about him being an omega. 

" look like we finally got you, omega ", mr.yung gave him a creepy smirk. 

" this son of bitch lied to me,, he even tried to hide you from me ", mr. Yung said angrily. 

" no no,, they doesn’t know about me being an omega they,,,,,", 
Jimin cutted by some loud laughing sound.

" you fool,,,, seriously, maybe others doesn’t know but what about jungkook, huh? He can smell you no matter what omega, all pure blood alpha can smell you ", mr.yung's son replied still laughing. 

" he knows, he knows from the start ", jimin muttered and he could not able to hold his emotions anymore. Tears started to dropping  from his eyes. 

" why you didn’t tell us before that he is an omega ", suga said madly. 

They were all now in the car. They have to save jimin. Namjoon said everything to them but still suga seem so mad. If they knew before then jimin didn’t have to do this. 

Jin was now crying mess. He started to blame himself for all of this. He said jimin that he also wished to find the omega but he didn’t know that jimin was the omega and he will do something like this. 

" i didn’t meant something like this, you stupid ", jin said still couldn’t able to stop his crying.
Taehyung was also crying. They all were worried for jimin. If something happened to jimin they will not able to forgive themself.

In those past years jimin never cried that much. He wanted to go back to his hyung, to jungkook. Jimin was now locked in a room. Maybe he will never able to meet them in future.

" welcome, welcome jeon jungkook ", mr. Yung said with a smirk.

" where is jimin? ",

" jimin,,who is jimin ",

"Don’t play with us mr.yung, we know jimin is here now tell us where is he ", this time namjoon said to mr.yung who stated to show them fake confusion.
Mr.yung took some time and stood in front of jungkook.
" you lied to me and still dare to come here, you know what i can do to you", mr.yung said angrily.

He expected jungkook to said sorry to him but when jungkook showed him a smirk he got confused.

" and you think i came here without any proper plan ",
Mr.yung eyes got wide when he saw someone hold a knife in his son's neck. Of course his son could not able to defence himself.

" your useless PURE BLOOD ALPHA son seem in trouble mr.yung,",jungkook said and sat on a chair with crossing legs.

"Leave him, you mother fucker, hey someone hel,,,,",

" no one is here mr.yung ",

And finally mr.yung noticed that there were no one except them.

" how-w how did you do this ", all he knows that his security system was strong enough to protect his son to other.

" you didn’t have to know how mr.yung, just tell us where is he and your son will be alive ",

" you son of bit,,",

" dad, do something ", his son panicked.

And without having any other option he tell jungkook about where the omega was.

Jungkook rushed to the room. He knows jimin must be scarred. When he finally opened the door he saw a small boy was sitting in the corner of the room whole crying.
He slowly sat beside him who was still crying. Seeing jimin like this jungkook heart broke into million pieces.

" j-jimin ", jungkook said in a small voice and that made jimin looked at him.

" ju-ngko-k-k", jimin could not able to said it properly.
He was not dreaming right,jungkook his really here. He didn’t know it’s real or dream but he felf relief after seeing jungkook and he broke down with cry in jungkook arms.

" shhhh,,it’s okay you are safe now, i got you", that's what he hear before fainted.

---------------

Vote and comment plz,
Bye
See you all soon❤️