Chapter 7

After hearing what jungkook said the room became quite. It is unexpected to asked something like that. 

For other members they believe they already know jimin's real identity,,, a simple kind boy who is a beta. So they just confused about the fact that jungkook asked about jimin's REAL identity when he already know about that. Or jungkook still doesn’t believe in jimin.

On the other hand jimin's whole world seem like stopped . He doesn’t know how to response. He doesn’t want to lie but he doesn’t have any other option, does he? If he tell them about his real self what will be their reaction. Jimin already see them as his close friend but still he can't say the true. 

" baby never tell anyone that you are an omega ",  it was his mother's last sentence to him. He is just not ready to tell the truth.

But he dosen’t know why jungkook asked him something like that maybe because he is still stranger to jungkook, right? 

" yah,,,why did you asked him this kind of odd things you already know, jk", jin said try to make the situation normal. He can feel even everyone can feel how awkward became the situation after jungkook asked jimin to tell his real identity. 

" seriously, jk. You don’t even know how play this game ", tae said with disappointed face and hold the bottle to continue their game. 

" jimin don’t take it like that, he didn’t meant anything negative by that ", jhope whispered  to jimin and jimin just gave him a small smile and happily continue the game with them. 

But jungkook eyes still onto jimin. He saw how jimin got nervous after hearing the sentence. Jungkook is now looking at jimin like he is a police and jimin is a criminal. 

" well, maybe not a criminal but a liar", thought jungkook in his mind. 

All the things unnoticed by everyone but namjoon. From the start when jimin came here he can see the deference in jungkook behaviour. He will talk about this later with jungkook. For now let's just enjoy the game.

"hyung, it’s ok i can go alone ", jimin said to jin. He is now ready to go to his work place. Usually tae or jhope drop him but today they both are busy with their work so jin himself want to drop him.

"I can't allow you to go alone, this place is not safe,jimin ah, come i will drop you", although jin has some work as well but still he will not allow to jimin go alone. 

" but you are also busy, aren't you?  Just leave it, i will manage ", jimin said with a smile, he really didn’t want jin to ditch his work for jimin.

" hey, jungkook. You are still here, i thought you already left for work ", ignoring jimin's word jin said to jungkook when he see jungkook was coming from his room. Usually he didn’t staying home at this time.

" i just over sleep today ", answer jungkook.
And jin got a nice idea to solve all the problem at a same time.

" then take jimin with you. You can drop him in your way going", hearing jin word both jimin and jungkook give him a shocked reaction. 

 Well, things became more awkward between them after the game. And jimin really doesn’t want to go with jungkook and same goes to jungkook but different reasons. Jimin doesn’t want to go with jungkook because what if jungkook ask him another odd question that he can't even answer.
On the other hand jungkook really doesn’t want to get attach by jimin. It will be hard to control for an alpha when a beautiful rare omega with incredible scent will sit next to him. But maybe not for jungkook, right? How can he get attack by someone when he have to use the person for his own. So it will be not a big deal if he let jimin ride with him.

" hyung, i,,,,, ", jimin was cut by jungkook who already said a small 'okay' and left jimin and jin. And jimin just give jin a puppy eyes. 

" told you, he doesn’t hate you. Now go, " 
Jimin sigh and make his way to jungkook's car.

Well, it is more awkward than jimin thought would be.Neither jimin and jungkook said a single word. Jimin is a talkative and friendly person but why he always feel nervous around jungkook he doesn’t know. Jimin glanced on jungkook time to time whole jungkook was enjoying the time. Jungkook don’t know why but jimin's scent really calm down jungkook. It was really sweet that jungkook can smell it forever.

And also he really want to know more about jimin. Like how was jimin past life, besides jimin does anyone know that he is an omega and so on. And once again he is not getting attach by jimin he is just curious about jimin life. 

" where are the location, ", 

" huh?,"

" i said, where i will drop you ", this time jungkook said to jimin more clearly. He can see that jimin was zoomed out with his own thought. 

Jimin said a small sorry for not hearing first time what jungkook said and give the location to jungkook. 

Jimin badly wanted a proper conversation with jungkook but how? 
Once again his thought cut by jungkook word.

" how long you are living here in Seoul? ", 

Jimin happily answer it. He was happy that jungkook was the one who made the  first move. Maybe from now on they will have a normal relation.

" what about your parents? ", hearing jungkook word his smile stopped. Jungkook himself didn’t notice what he asked untill he saw jimin face. 

Now he feel guilty for asking the question when he already knows what happen to them.
And the whole ride became silent again. Jungkook didn’t said another word neither jimin said anything.

-------------
Plz,,, vote and comment.
And love you all for supporting me❤️