Chapter 18 [Final]

4 years later

Jungkook slowly stepped in his house so that he didn't create any sound. He was supposed to come back before 8pm but now it was 10 pm.He really didn't know how to face his omega, when he promised that he will come back early. He was sure his omega was mad at him. Now what will he do when his pregnant omega who seem like a cute pokemon will give him a angry look what more like a cutest look he ever saw. Although angry jimin always a cute jimin for him but his omega can be damn scarry sometimes. Now days jimin's mood became the most vastest changing things in the world.

Jimin was cooking something when two strong arms held his waist from behind and he knew who was that. He didn't react anything still doing his work whole ignoring his alpha.

" baby i am sorry,,, my boss gave me so much work today,,,, please please forgive me ", jungkook said whole his lip touching his omega's mating mark. Jimin's smell gets more sweet after he got pregnant.Jungkook still got no reply so he started to kissing the neck of his mate and also sucking and biting. And jimin couldn't help but let out a moans what made a smirk on jungkook face.

Jimin stopped doing his work and turned around and faced jungkook with a pout. And jungkook finally able to saw the omega's beautiful face, he can't help but packed the lips of his mate.

" you should came back early you know,,, me and my baby,, we both missed you so much ", said jimin whole hugging his alpha cutely and jungkook laughed and hugged him back carefully,, didn't want to hurt his baby who was pregnant with his pup.

And he mentally thanked god because his omega was not mad that much.

Jungkook still can't believe all the things happened in his life after jimin came into his life. Jimin really changed everything in his life. To a mafia leader he is now a normal citizen who lives with his omega. And very soon they gonna have a cute pup. Others members also started to live their life like normal people. Whole jin and rm got married and adopted two kids cause as a beta jin can't get pregnant. Tae and jhope also had girlfriends and the only single person was suga,,, he is too lazy to get any omega or partner. Life became beautiful for them.

4 years ago

Start of the flashback

Mr. Lee didn't know how he ended up with this situation. How his all secret information ended up in the hand of police officer. The low would not go easy on him after knowing all of this illegal work with proper abidance to arrest him. But how,,, how they found out about all of this?
The whole seoul knew about his illegal doing but couldn't able to do anything against him because the lack of proper abidance. Mr.lee never left any advance after his illegal job. So it was impossible for the police to found out about all of this.

" you must be very confuses,,,, right mr.lee ", said the officer with a mocking voice. The officer had been tried many things to arrest mr.lee before but he didn't able done his job,,, and finally with the help of jeon he did it. Now no way he will let mr.lee live property,, he will make sure mr.lee get the right punishment for his activities.

" how,, HOW? ", he didn't get it. He never thought one day he have to see this day. But his confused face turned into anger face when he saw a very familiar face, jeon jungkook who was came infront of him with a smirk on his face.

" it's nice to see you again mr.lee ", jungkook said that's made mr.lee more angry. On the other hand jungkook was enjoying it. He finally about to destroy the person who killed his father.
Others members also came and stood besides jungkook with the same smirking face.
" you,,, you all did this, " he couldn't control his angry anymore but his whole work stopped when he saw another person came into his view. He couldn't able to believed his eyes,,,

Jimin came to jungkook side and hugged his arm who gave him a satisfied smile. And his eyes got more wide when he saw jackson with them.
Mr.lee now understood how it's feel when the most trusted person break the trust.

Jungkook came a little close of mr.lee and whispered a good bye, what made mr.lee more crazy but he was helpless to do anything.

End of the flashback

" thank you so much ", jungkook said still hugging his omega. Jimin broke the hug and looked at jungkook in his eyes. He didn't know why jungkook suddenly thanked him.

" thank you for coming into my life,, thank you for your help you did back then,, trusted me,, loved me and finally thank you so much for giving me a family ", jungkook said and placed his hand no jimin's belly. Jimin just looked at him with soft eyes.

Jimin himself never thought that he will end up with a alpha who will love him, going to have a family what he was always craving for.From a secret omega he is now a normal omega who lives with his alpha. Everybody knows about his identity now and he is not scared about that anymore because he knows his alpha is here to protect him.

" i love you,,, love you more than everything ", jungkook said and kissed jimin in his lips and jimin let out a giggled. Jimin was about reply but stopped when he smelled something odd,,something burning,,,,,,

" shit, shit my soup,,, ", jimin turned around from jungkook and quickly off the gas but it was too late.
He spent 1 hour to cook this special soup perfectly but now it was all burned,,,,, because of his stupid alpha.

And jungkook knew he fucked up with big time. So without any making noise he ran into their room so that jimin can't scold him for anything right now. But very soon he heard his name screamed by a angry jimin.

" JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ",

That's how life goes on,,,,maybe destiny didn't gave them what they wanted but in return of that destiny gave them what is best for them.

-----------------------------

Finally -_-
So how was it😗
Thank you so much for the supports and love you guys gave me. 🤧🤧🤧
Funny fact,,, this book was meant for a long ass story but somehow i ended up writing it as a short story,,,, and for that i literally skipped everything..... 😑 and made it boring 😣
I am sorry for my all mistakes that i made in this book😅 english is not my first language and i am also not good at english 😶
I know this book was not good enough,,, but i guess i tried enough. 😇
Still can't believe i completed writing a book 🥴,,, i am a lazy person actually 🙂
So,,,, good bye.... 👋
May ALLAH bless you all....
Love you ❤️