Chapter 14

" don't be nervous jimin, you are looking amazing ", jin said to jimin.

Jimin was ready to go on a date with jungkook. This will be their first date for both of them. 
Jimin felt so exciting also nervous. 
He never dated anyone before neither had any interested to anyone untill jungkook came into his life and same goes to jungkook. It’s like they are made for each other.

" are you sure, he will like it? ", jimin asked. 

" like it?  He will definitely love it ", jin's relied that made jimin relief a little.  

Jungkook was waiting for jimin beside his car. His favourite car, jimin rode his car with him before but today is different. Although they are officially boyfriends now but still he want to do something special for jimin. Because jimin deserve it.
Few minutes later jimin came out made jungkook's breath stopped. He was looking so beautiful that jungkook forgot even to greet jimin. When jimin came in front of him he was still looking at him with big eyes.

".... Ook" 

"JUNGKOOK ", 

" ohh,,sorry ", jungkook said when jimin called him loudly. 
Jungkook opened the car door for jimin and himself got into the car and started to driving. 

" did you enjoyed the date? " jungkook asked jimin who was walking besides him.
They were walking besides each other after watching movie and taking their dinner. 
Jimin nodded and smile to him and also said" i loved it ".

Jungkook badly wanted to hold jimin hand. Although he is a pure blood alpha but still he is a shy bunny.

" can i hold you hand ", jungkook asked nervously. 

Jimin stopped walking and looked at him with a unreadable expression. Did he don’t want to hold jungkook's hand, did he will say no to jungkook.

" it’s okay if you,,,,,", 

" of course you can jungkook,, you don’t need for any permission for it,,, after all it’s all yours ", jimin said and held jungkook hand. He was really surprise when jungkook asked for permission. Doesn't he belongs to jungkook, stupid alpha.

" then i can also do this without asking ", said jungkook before pecking jimin lips, " right?,"

Jjimin giggled seeing jungkook action. Sometimes his alpha can be damn cute. 
Jimin also pecked jungkook lips and said " of course you can ", 

" want some ice cream? ", jungkook asked and jimin nodded smilingly. 

" two chocolate ice-cream, please ", jungkook said. Jimin was standing behind him. 

" here ", said the person who was actually a omega girl and gave the ice-creams to jungkook.

The girl smiled sweetly whole eyeing jungkook top to bottom.

" are you single? ", the girl asked shortly also shyly.
Jungkook could tell the girl was showing interest  towards him and it's made jungkook a little nervous. 

" no he is not ", replied jimin who has a poker face with arms folded in this chest.

" excuse me,, who are you? ", 

" you don’t have to know who i am,,,,, all you need to know the person besides me is already taken by ME", jimin said hold jungkook arm and the girl made a face. Jungkook was actually enjoying the moment,, jimin looked so cute with the jealous. 

" ewww,,,,dating with a male beta ", 
Now the girl crossed jimin's limite.

" at least he is not dating a ugly omega like you ",

" you,,,", 

Jungkook quickly stood in front of the girl who was about to tell something to jimin.

" don’t complete you sentence, hmm ", jungkook said with a smile but the girl could felt the warning in the voice so she just stopped.

Jungkook took jimin hand to his and walked away. 
When jungkook looked at jimin he saw a mad kitty looking at him with a angry pout.

" what? ", jungkook didn’t know what made jimin mad.

" why did you smiled at her " 

" what........when?", jungkook asked shockley.  

" don’t what me,,,",

"It's not like that, baby i was just waring her ", 

Although jimin had made his mind that he will not let go jungkook easily but hearing the nickname he blushed. 

" hmm,,okay i forgive you only because i liked the nickname ", jimin said pretending mad and jungkook smiled and kissed him.

Everything felt new for them but both loved it. 
But they didn’t know that someone was following them, recorded every moves of them.

" boss i have every details of them ", the person said, gave a file to his boss who was sitting infront of him.

The boss took the file, read it and started watching the video with smirk what was recorded by his man,,,  

" so much in love, huh? Look like it was my mistake when i killed you father but let you live. Hear that you are planing to destroy me,, now let's see who destroy whom and get that omega ", the man said and laughed loudly. 

" jimin,,, you still didn’t said how was the date ", 

" i told you, it was nice ", 

" what,, just nice. No, we need every details of it ", 

Jimin opened his mouth to say something but closed it. How could he say every details of their date. He was so shy but his hyungs didn’t let it go like that. They wanted to know what happened in their date. Of course they did not dare to ask jungkook,,jungkook will definitely showed them a poker face so their only target became jimin. 

" baby,, leave it now. Look, he is just shy to tell. 
You were also shy when i took you in our first date ", namjoon said to jin and whispered the last part so that only jin could hear it. 
Jin slapped namjoon in his arm. 

" ok,,you don’t have to tell every details,, just tell, did you guys kissed ", jin asked excitingly and gained a small nod from jimin.
Tae and jhope started teasing jimin and suga just got back to sleep when someone knocked in their door.
Namjoon stoop up and made his way to the door. 

" yes, how can i help you? " namjoon asked to the person who was a delivery boy.

" you have something,, under name of jeon jungkook",
Namjoon looked him confusedly. Did jungkook ordered something. 

"Ok, give it to me, he is not here right now, i will give it to him ", the person nodded and gave a box to namjoon and left.

Namjoon placed the box in jungkook's room. Maybe it’s something important things for jungkook.

" did you gave the box to him ",

" it was not him but he said he will give it to him ", said the same person who gave the box to namjoon.

" i wonder, what will be your reaction after seeing the box i gave you, jeon jungkook", 
The person said and smirked. 

------------------------
Support me if you liked it,,
Vote and comment 🙏
And thank you for reading ❤️

Love yourself❤️
Tata👋