Fight or flight

"This must be it...my first battle..." solar flare approached the stadium "I'll fight this first battle, hope it goes well" she said with a bit of anxiety in her voice, greenshadow looked at her and said "you'll do fine I know it, ur right now..." she checked the stats on a table they gave her " rank 1, but I'll know you'll go beyond that!", solar flare believed her and replied with a small nod. After they got inside they sat down waiting for her named to be called to fight the unknown opponent, after while it was and it said <SOLAR FLARE VS IMPfINIY> solar flare got up with her hopes and dreams and went to face her fighter, she leaped onto the stage and her opponent said "ur goin down..." and she only replied with "I'm gonna kill u.." with a giggle and smile, at the bleachers greenshadow was cheering her friend on and on turn one both her and impfinity passed until he used his super and she took 4 damage, on turn two she looked at her card options and played her sunflower that costed 1 sun then played a lil puff shroom but on tricks turn he played trapper territory killing the sunflower and taking only 2 damage and the puff shroom killed one of the imp clones on the field, on turn three her opponent played conga zombie and took out her puff shroom, but solar flare used scorch to take out all the zombies on the middle and played a seedling and on tricks nothing was played so the seedling turned into dandelion king knocking out her opponent to 10 health she jumped in the air as the 10 damage was hit and she played another seedling as impfinity played a cuckoo zombie which had 4 attack damage and 1 health as the fight ended the seedling turned into pea Gatling which did a bonus attack and made em have only five health with solar flare had 13 health and the fight was finished when she played sonic bloom and she won, she leaped off the battle stage and happily ran over to greenshadow screaming happily "I won!!" They hugged eachother and greenshadow said "see I told u" they looked at the big screen to see who's next and it read <GREENSHADOW VS RUSTBOLT> greenshadow looked at solar flare and said "imma give it my all.." she then went to the stage and told her opponent rustbolt "let's do this..."