Broke down nerves

Day after day greenshadow keeps suspecting nightcaps a bad person in some shape or form and will do something to hurt hers closest friend solar flare, while in those thoughts she was actually sitting in a tree in the depths on night with the shining stars above, she took her hood down and tells herself "please don't let anything bad happen to her..." at this moment she's so paranoid bout this and put her hood back up and kept looking at the stars til sunrise started to break through and went back home and made coffee to help her calm her tensed up nerves, she added pumpkin spice creamer and whipped cream to it and sat down and put her face down into the table, as she heard a knocked at the door she suddenly got anxious and went to open it and it was only solar flare and she said "sorry if I look like a mess.." solar flare gave a smile and said "heh don't worry bout it, I'm always a mess when it comes to waking up" she lets solar in and she sits down on the couch and bundled in a blanket and greenshadow said "I need to tell you something solar..." she looked up and asked "what is it?.." greenshadow said nervously "well I have a bad feeling bout him, and I feel like soon he will hurt u in some way solar and you know how much I care for u" solar flare got kinda upset and said "he's not even hurting me tho" she got up in her bundle of blankets and greenshadow said "you don't know that yet so I'm trying to prevent it" solar flare got mad and yelled "nobody understands that he's a nice person!" Greenshadow snapped back "what if he betrays you one day!, I'm just trying to prevent someday that I know I can help stop flare!" Solar flare throws back a growl and goes under the blankets. Days pass and they barely had talked since the argument, they passed by each other and didn't say a word, thyme warp, a plant that knew both of them til that day happened had a plan in mind, he pulled out a piece of paper and wrote something and made two and put them in a separate letter and sent them out, when they got the letter in the mail thyme warp saw and smiled with excitement seeing both of them read it, he then warped to a park table and set it with ice cream and food and saw them coming and hid in a tree to see what will happen next.