Pea assistence

Greenshadow knew she needed help if it were to change solar back to normal, she opened a cabinet to take out a bandage roll and rewrap her lil slash solar gave her a moon ago, this upset her that a close friend would hurt her like this, she needed her to get back in the pvz heros ranks game, she didn't wanna lose now due to this accident, she heard a rustle outside in the back, she warily got up and went out side and called out "who's there?...", the rustle was in a bush, a soon a fire pea came out, greenshadow calmed down at this fire pea, it went close and was pretty friendly, greenshadow looked at em and said "would u like to be friends?..." the fire peashooters nodded with a smile and greenshadow was happy to know see she'd found a new friend on this quest it was night time at this moment she brought the fire pea inside and gave it a warm bedding to sleep the night and she went to her own room to sleep this cool night as well. The morning rose and at this very moment solar flare felt the beginning of change, her heart ached with guilt still, she put down her goggles and decided to go to greenshadow home to apologize for what she'd done to her that one night, the walk took a couple minutes and she took a deep breath and knocked on the door of her home, there was soon steps that she was coming, the door opened and greenshadow said "p-please don't hurt me I'm srry I-" solar cut her off by saying "no...I've came to say I was sorry...I don't even know why we argued in the first place, in the beginning we were always the closest of friends...you don't have to but...will u forgive me and put this all behind and be friends again..." greenshadow gave a happy smile and hugged her and said "of course..why wouldn't I solar..." she let her into the house and also remembers something "solar there's a little plant friend I met last night, it's a fire pea.." she gave a shocked look "it was cold, I'm suprised it would have been out there.." greenshadow said "well he's a lucky lil one then..follow I'd show u where he is.." she leads solar flare to a lil room and that's when she saw the lil fire pea cutely asleep in a bundle of blankets, she whispered a 'aww' and they both left and quietly shut the door, solar said "heh he's pretty cute for a lil fire pea, and the best part is, he can even help us on our quest" green shadow nodded and together they wrote down plans and tactics to get back in the game.