Friend or foe

After finishing their dessert they yeeted it behind them, solar flare looked at greenshadow and playfully took down her hood and laughed while greenshadow face reads 'why r we still here, just to suffer...' but solar flare put it back up and pointed and said "look, who's that..." greenshadow kinda shrugged and the unknown plant was in the battle stage killing it and solar flare said "must be a pineclone deck" solar flare looked closer and said "awww he looks so upset" and greenshadow replied with "he could just be serious bout this battle, for crying out loud he's throwin hands with frikin Super brains that's 4 leagues higher then him" solar flare kept watching til he actually lost the fight and solar flare gasped and said "he...he lost..." greenshadow ran over and looked to sad how sad the unknown plant was to have lost that battle and walked away head down, solar flare said "stay here I'll be right back!" She put down her goggles and flew away to a near by ice cream shop and slammed down her money and said "I'll take a cookie brownie crumble ice cream shake please with whipped cream and brownie bites".  Meanwhile greenshadow finally got the name of who the mysterious plant was, his name was actually nightcap. Back with solar flare she found the plant sitting on a bench looking upset and she walked over and he looked up as she gave em the ice cream shake, he took after a bit of hesitation and gave a swift and quick smile and solar flare sat beside em and said "I saw what happened back there, but down worry...out of place I lost one battle and with my best friend greenshadow we kinda just laughed it off and went to play in a nearby park and go on the frikin swings like toddlers" the plant looked interested in what she was saying and listened, solar flare went on to say "if it's in your best interest...would u wanna be friends with greenshadow and I and work together to become the rainbow league?" He didn't know what to say since nobody's really asked him or came up to em, but after a bit of think he gave a nod and solar flare smiled in delight and said "so what's your name?...", in shadow dust he spelled out Nightcap and she said "ooo nice name, lets see rock and I'll introduce you to lil greeny" she picked up nightcap and flew back to the park in the stadium and flew down with nightcap in hand and the moment she put down nightcap she saw plants nearby move away, she was confused on why but didn't pay attention to much, she found greenshadow and dragged her over then said "this is nightcap and he's gonna be apart of our team and help us along our dream and journey!" Greenshadow said "nice to meet you nightcap I'm greenshadow" nightcap gave a nod and solar flare said "well off things we are only at rank 3, but I know we are destined to do this!" But a shocking this happened nightcap actually spoke and said "well all you need is skill,timing and of course a good strategy deck..." and solar flare gasped saying "you can talk?!" And he said "of course I can I just don't talk rarely..."  greenshadow on the other hand had a weird feeling and said to herself "this doesn't feel right...but what can it be..?