chapter three

♡June's pov♡

~~9.30am~~

Alex and Nick bring Elliot, Lexy, Violet and me to our class room. Elliot and Violet say goodbye to Alex and Nick and run to the coloring table. Lexy is crying, because she doesn't wanna leave her mommy and daddy, i walk up to her and take her hand.

"Come Lexy, it will be okay, we can go play dress up together." I say to her with a smile and see looks up to me and then at Alex and Nick.

"Go with June, pumpkin. At 2pm you can see us again, Daddy and i will wait here for you then, okay baby?" Alex says to Lexy and kisses her forehead and nick does the same, Lexy and i walk in to the class room, to the dress up corner.

~~we played desss up together and then it was time to learn, after that we it was snack time and now it nap time~~

"I'm not tired, ms.buttface!!" I yell at the teacher. She looks at me angry and grabs my chin.

"You are going in to a time out now and after that you are going to sleep, if you are not going to listen to me, i'm gonnasend you yo the headmistress, am i understood?!" She says stern to me and i just nod my head, she puts me in the corner and after 5 min she send me to a bed with a small sign with my name on it. I lay down and wait until ms.buttface (ms.tayler is her really name) leaves the room.

I grab my phone and start playing games after two hours ms.buttface walks in and grabs my phone, she walk to the light switch and turns it on, everybody get out of bed and she take me to her desk.

"June, it was nap time, no phone time, i'm gonna keep this phone with me and give it to the one that is in charge of you right now until you have a caregiver" she says, i get angry at her, because it's my phone no one takes my phone. I start crying and yell at her.

"That's my phone give it back, you stupid bitch!!" I yell at her. She grabs my arm and puts me in time out, again....the rest of the day i went in and out if time out, school is done and Alex, Nick and Ariana are standing at the door talking to ms.buttface.

"June get you're butt over here right now!!" Ariana says to me. I role my eyes and walk over to her. "Yough lady explain to me why you have been in time out almost every time this whole day." Sha asks me.

"Because ms.buttface over here" i look at the teacher and she reases a eyebrow. "Yes you stupid bitch, she took my fucking phone awey from me!" I say to Ariana and see looks pissed. She grabs my arm and takes me to the headmistress her office. She walks in and puts me on the chair, the headmistress looks confused at us.

"This is June Lopez, this is her first day here and she dicided to be a fucking brat!" Ariana says angry to the headmistress. She tells her everything that had happend and the headmistress tells Ariana to leave.

"Hi June, my name is audrey, you wheren't really nice to ms.tayler today, where you?" She says soft and it makes me feel small and gulty.

"I'm sorry mistress......i just miss my mom and dad and all my friends....i wanna go home!" I say with tears in my eyes.

"Hey, there is no need to cry, baby" she says and walks over to me, she sits down next to me. "Everything will be okay. Do you want to tell me a little about yourself?" see asks and i look up and tell here a some stuff about myself.

"Well June, i need to find you a caregiver fast and i think it's best for you to have too and maybe get a Sibling or two. Would you like that hun?" I look at her and think about it. I never thought about the idea of having two caregivers and one or two siblings......maybe it will be fun!

"I think i will like that" i tell her and she nots. i never had siblings, Mama and dad could have kids, that's why they where happy when they found me when I was 8, I was covered in blood and brushes.
I didn't remeber that much about whenni was younger, I remeber how they treated me, but I don't remeber there names or how they look.

Miss.Audrey looks up from her computer and back at me.

"I think i found you two caregivers, they have a little, but want another one. I'll tell you the rest later, because i'm first gonna talk to them, is that okay with you June?" She asks me and i nod my head.

~~two hours later~~

I'm in my living room, just lying on the couch. i'm reading a book, but it's so quitte around me....i open Spotify and connect it to my music box. I put on my playlist and sing along with some songs while i'm reading my book.

I hear a nock on the door and i just sigh. I don't wanna get up, the door is so far away, they wouldn't care if i didn't answer right......whatever i don't give fuck.....i hear the nocking go louder and louder.

I then heard the door open and see Alex walk in with a concurrent look on her face, the look gets angry when she sees me on the couch. See turns off the music, i just whine and she gives me a look, i start feeling really small and look at the floor. Alex walks over to me and grabs my chin.

"June, we where worried about you, why didn't you answer the door?" She says, but the only thing i heard was 'we' who else is hear....?

"Yeah, june headmistress told us to get you and we thought something had happened, because you didn't answer." I hear a man say. Alex lets go of my chin and i look behind me and see Nick in the door opening.

1060 words