Chapter 13

We walk upstairs into my room and Amber puts me on the bed.

"Oke baby, we can shower tomorrow, it's pretty late now. Do you want a pull up or undies?" She asks.

"Puw up pwease, mama?" I ask and she smiles, she grabs the pull up and a oversized shirt.

"Oke, go put it on, pretty girl" She said and gave me the pull up and the shirt, I go to the bathroom and put it on.
she puts me in bed and kisses my forehead.
"Goodnight baby girl." She said and put on my night light.

"Night" I said and she leaves, I lay down and just look at the ceiling, after a while I fall asleep.

~~●>●~~
*Blairs pov*

It's 1 pm and June her parents already left, June is still in bed and it starts to get me irritated, I walk to the stairs and nock on her door again.

"June I swear to God, if you don't get your butt down here in 10 min, I'm going to come in and your not going to have a pleasant morning, young lady!" I yell and walk down, I see my beautiful girlfriends in the kitchen making lunch.

"She's still in bed?" Autumn says give me a hug from behind and she kisses my neck.

"Yes and it's fucking 1 pm, and I swear to God if she doesn't get down in 10 min, it will be rough day." I say, still irritated, Amber looks up shocked.

"But babe!! What about our plans for tonight! The dinner and the park!" She yells.

"Amber, Don't yell and it's not my fault that she's still in bed." I say and she gets sad and I can see it in her eyes, it makes me sad too when one of my girls is sad, I walk over to her and kiss her lips.
"We will go to dinner, maybe with some changes, because our little girl upstairs wants to choose the hard way today." I say and I see her smile again.

"Oke babe, but please go easy on her, Autumn and I both know how bad some punishments can be." She says with a smirk and Autumn giggles.

"she Defently will have a sore ass. I swear to God." I look at my phone and it says 1.18 pm.
"She got 8 min more, so she's definitely going to get it." I see and walk upstairs.

*June's pov*

This morning is so much fun, for me tho, I didn't feel little this morning, so I thought, why not test there limits, I'm a bit of a brat I know, but whatever, Autumn has told me three times to get out of my bed this morning, and I just didn't answer, Blair said it too, but she got mad.
I'm laying in my bed on my phone and hear a nock on my door.

"June I swear to God, if you don't get your butt down here in 10 min, I'm going to come in and your not going to have a pleasant morning, young lady!" Blair yells and I just quietly laugh, means my plan is working! I just stay on my phone for the next 18 min, then my door swings open and I see a really and then I mean really mad and irritated Blair, I try to keep my laugh in, but fall and just laugh.

"Get your ass in that God damn corner right now?" She yells, jeez I haven't seen her this mad before.

"Ha, and what if I don't, you can't make me!" I yell and Blair her face literally gets red from anger, she grabs my arm and puts me in the corner.

After that I got a few good spankings on my butt, it really hurts now.
She even used a paddle!