Chapter 14

*June's pov*

"Finally, you guys to forever to get ready, we have to be there at 5pm so we have to leave in 1 hour." Amber says and she is sitting on the couch, Autumn is laying with her head on Amber her lap and Blair picks her feet up and sits down putting Autumn her feet on her lap.

"Guys go get ready we gotta go I a few min." Amber says and they get up.

"You guys are mean." I say and grab my jacket and shoes.

"Uhg fine" I said annoyed but laughed.
I get up and walk with the girls to the car, we get in and it's a pretty nice car.
After 15 min we get to a restaurant and get out.

"Here we are." Amber said exited and Autumn is holding onto her arm, Blair grabs my hand and we walk inside.

"Good afternoon ladies, where can I help you with on this beautiful day?" A man with short brown hair says, he has painted nails and glitter above his eyes.
Definitely gay.

"we have reserved a table on the name Johnson" Blair says.

"Sure thing, mrs.Blair, follow me ladies." She says with a smile.
He leads us to a a small little river inside and over a small bridge, there is a beautiful round table, it's black and the couch is light pink purple ish, just beautiful.

"Hers your table ma'am." He says and grabs phone.
"What would you guys like to drink." He asked.

"A whisky for me." Blair says.

"Can I have a rozé wine sir?" Amber asked.

"A mojito for me please." Autumn said and the boy turned to me.

"A sex on beach-" I start, but get cut off

"Definitely not, she wil have a soda" Blair said with her dom voice, the looked at me with a sorry and knowing look and nodded.
I gotta talk to that boy.
He walks away and I turn to Blair who is sitting next to me.

"Wtf Blair, I wanted a bloody sex on the beach, why did you order me fucking soda?!" I said pissed, she smackt my thigh, hard and grabbed my chin.

"Don't you ever give me that attitude again, behave like the good little girl you are or you're going to bed with a sore ass. Am I clear June?" Blair says and kisses my lips.

"Yes daddy" I wisper and look down at my lap.

*time skip*

We ordered our dinner and I got bored and needed to us the bathroom.

"Can I please go to the bathroom Ammie?" I asked Amber and she said yes, I got up and walked away, I walked to the boy that helpt us earlier.

"Hey, uh i'm June, you helpt us a while ago, I wanted to know what your name was?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh Uh sorry girly i-" "I know your not straight, that's not where i'm here for" "Oh well, my name is jamie" He said.

"I say your little situation with those women, so your a sub and a little, with a dom" He said and I just looked shocked.

"You can tell all that by just that issue with the drinks?" I say and laugh.

"Yes girly, I know the dynamic, i'm in one too, with a men, two actually and i'm a little too so yea" He said and laughed, maybe I finally had my first real little friend, not like those of the acadamy.

"We should have play dates! And I don't have just one mommy dom, I got three, those three" I said.

"Uh looks like your in trouble, new bestie." I turn around and she Autumn walk up to us.
Oh shit, rip my ass!

"June wtf, we where worried!" She said mad, I haven't seen her mad yet and I did not like that, it made me sad actually and feel Like a disappointment.
I look at Autumn then at Jamie and my eyes start to tear up.

"I'm sowwy, pwease nu uh be mad, pwease i'm sowwy" I said and I was now crying really hard and people where looking at us, Autumn picked me up and started bouncing me up and down and rubbing my back.

"I'm sowwy mommy" I say in between my sobs.

"I know princess, I know. Excuse us, but we have to leave." Autumn said to Jamie and he nodded, I waved heb goodbye and he waves back with a safe smile.
Autumn walked to the table and grabbed my pick diaper back and walked to the bathroom, we got in a family room and she set me on the changing mad.

"Baby girl, mommy is going to change you into a pull up and put you in a more convertible outfit, is that okay?" She asked and I not, she grabs my paci and puts it in my mouth.

(A/N
Sorry that this one is short and
Sorry guys that this is all over the place and I changed some things, but I hope you guys will like it.
Oh and
Maybe follow if you want
And and vote or/and comment!)