Chapter 10

*June's pov*

i'm in the car of Nick and i'm watching my little pony, Nick is driving and Alex is sitting next to him, after twee hours we get tho this really big mansion

Two big man dressed in black walk up to the car with there guns in there hands.

I see two women, one i a suit with her beautiful black hair in a bun, she's a tall women, she is taller then Alex, but i think shorter then Nick, she is holding hands with a shoter girl, a bit shorter the Alex, she is wearing a short red dress, with long blond hair. There both gorgeous women, the short onee says something to the other women and she smiles and looks at us.

"Where here huney."Alex says, she gets out and opens my door, Nick grabs my stuff that's in the trunk. They said that i would get new caregivers, but not on campus, we get out of the car and the two man walk us to the front door.

"hey little brother." the tall women says with a smile and they hug. "and hello my lovely Alex." they hug too.

"1. i'm still taller then you my lovely sister and 2. it's my Alex." he says back and laugs. the women looks at me and smiles, she gets on my eye level and looks at me.

"You must be June. we've heard a lot about you, and yes we've heard about the incident at school, about your bratty behavior, but of course about how cute and cuddely you are. Nick and Alex couldn't handle it anymore, so he asked us. where good caregivers June, but we have rules, strict rules, if my rules get broken ,June, you get punished, you know that." she says and gives me a hug, i just try to process everyhing she said, while sh just acts like it was nothingl. that about Nick and Alex was true, where just not a good match.

"i'm sorry for my wife, princess. but let me introduce us, i'm Amber Pierce, i'm 26 and this is Blair Johnson, she's 30 years old and inside we have our girlfriend" omg their with three?! "and yes June, where with three." she says with a giggle. wait, can she mind read?! "but her name is Autumn Hill, she's 28." she says then.

"i'm sorry June that it has to go this way, but Nick and i have to go, we love you and we will still see you, bye princess." Alex says and a tear roles down her cheek, we hug and they leave.

"lets go inside, sweetpea, it's cold out here." Amber says and she grabs my hand, Blair and the men grab my stuff and bring it to the hallway, Amber and i walk into the living room and i see a girl, she's as tall as Blair and has brown hair, she's wearing a skirt and crop top.

" Amber says and she grabs my hand, Blair and the men grab my stuff and bring it to the hallway, Amber and i walk into the living room and i see a girl, she's as tall as Blair and has brown hair, she's wearing a skirt and crop top

Name: Blair Johnson
Age: 30
Height: 6'4 feet
Class: Mommy dom

Name: Blair Johnson Age: 30Height: 6'4 feetClass: Mommy dom

Name: Amber Pierce
Age: 26
Height: 5'10 feet
Class: mommy

Name: Autumn HillAge: 28Height: 6'1 feetClass: Mommy dom

Name: Autumn Hill
Age: 28
Height: 6'1 feet
Class: Mommy dom

"you must be June, i'm autumn." she says with a warm smile, i smile back and look back at Amber.

"it's oke sweetheart, Blair and the other man will get all ur stuff in your new room, we are going to eat something first while they do that and after that where going to talk about rules, oke?" Amber says and i just nod. "words baby." she says then

"yes, Amber." i say and she picks me up. She put me on the counter and filled A sippy cup with juice and grabbed a kids snack, she gave me the sippy and I treid grabbing the snack, but she pulled it away.

"No baby, if we want something, we ask for
it, nicely. Understood princess?" She asked, still with her soft voice, but you could her the dominant in her.

"Yes ma'am" I said soft and she smiled.

"That's a good girl." She said and picked me up from the counter and we walk to the living room where Blair and Autumn where talking and three sheets of paper where laying in front of them.

"There she is." Autumn said and giggled, Amber put me down and a set down on the ground with my sippy and snacks, Amber set down in between Blair and Autumn.

"June we need you to be big for us whele we talk about this, it's important." Blair said and I put my stuff down and laid my head on the table and sigh.

"Thank you hun." Amber says, she gives me one of the papers and Blair grabt the other one, Autumn just laid her head on Amber her shoulder, they look really cute like that, Amber turns her head a little and kisses her, Autumn giggles and looks at the paper.

"Oke so first of all June. Your probably going to see me as the bad cop and my beautiful girls her as the good ones.
I'm a strict person June and you don't want to cross my line, Amber and Autumn are more soft, but we all three keep to the rules.
my brother loves you June, he really does, but the couldn't handle your behavior.
So first of all we will start with the rules, then give you a tour around the house and after that, we can do something fun, how does that sound?" Blair says.

"Oke, I'm good with that." I say and see Autumn grabs the list out of Amber her hands.

"Oke, so the rules.
1. Bedtime is 8.30 (can be changed when said so by one of your cgs)
2. You will eat three meals a day, plus snacks.
3. If you get told you something you do it
4. No back talking
5. No cursing or being mean to people
6. No means no
7. Don't hurt yourself
8. Homework is the first thing you do when coming home
9. No hitting, kicking, bitting or hurting people in any way
10. Don't leave without asking

Everything can be added to this list when needed." Autumn says.