Chapter 17

*June's pov*

Mama is still asleep and I woke up big this morning, I walk to my room and grab my airpods and phone, I walk downstairs to the couch and put my music in.

'Someone told me stay way from things that aren't yours
But was he yours, if he wanted so bad?
Pacify her
She's getting on my nerves
You don't love her
Stop lying with those words'

Melanie Martinez is my favorite singer, she's beautiful and has good songs.
Like this one, pacify her

I walk to the kitchen and she someone added me on snap.

Jamie.TH.04 added you on snap!

Jamie!!

I add him back and send him a snap.

Me: M
Jamie: J

M: Jamieee!!
J: Juneee!!
M: I missed you! I was scared that I'll never talk to you again
J: Hey, but here we are, and btw, there is a party tonight, 12pm at the a friend's house, you coming with? And I can pick you up
M: I'm sorry babe, but I can't the girls won't approve.
J: girly, my doms didn't either, but please i have a plan!
M: Jamieee, I am going to be in SO much trouble if I go!
J: please babes, don't let me suffer alone!!
We won't get caught, this isn't my first time.
M: your bad. And a bad influence for me!!
J: please, I'll do anything.
M: fine! But I want a real sleep over too!
J: yesss, that's oke, I'll pick up at 8 and then we go to my house and there we "have a sleepover" and then we sneak out to the party.
M: oke, see you at 8, I have to ask first tho
J: that's oke!

I put my phone down and grab a sippy sub and fill it with coffee.
I just like my sippys let me be!

I sit down on the couch and watch my favorite TV show, Cloe's closet!

After a few min, Mama walks in with a sleepy face.

"Morning Mama!" I say with a smile and start watching my show again.

"Hey baby, what you wanna do today." She asked will starting with breakfast.
Our kitchen and living room are attached to each other so we can just talk.

"Uh I wanna sleepover at Jamie's house, his daddy's are okey with it too, please Mama?" I ask and she laughs, she walk over room me with too bowls with fruit.
She gives me the plastic one.

"I'll talk with Mommy and daddy about it, oh and baby where going to move to our house on campus, maybe Jamie can come to the academy too?" She asked, but my mouth just drops open when I hear campus.
Back to that academy, I don't want that!

"No Amber please, I don't wanna go back!" I yell, will tears start to fall down.

"Hey hey baby, it todaly fine, but we are going back no discussion about that. And don't yell." Amber says while taking me in her arms.

"But I don't wanna!!" I yell again, pull put of the hug. Amber smacks my thight and grabs my chin.

"I just said no discussion about and if you keep trowing a tantrum, you are definitely not going to that sleepover. Am I clear?" She asked in her strict mommy dom voice.

"Yes ma'am." I wisper and she kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby and I know it's hard for you, but you have to go back to school, there are a lot of things you need to learn." She says and I lay against her.
there is no point in making a fuss about this, but she's right I can ask Jamie tonight, and his daddy's if he can come to the academy too!!

"Mama, can I ask Jamie to go to the academy too?" I ask her

"Of course you can, oh and love, can you give me the phone number of one of his daddy's then I can talk to them the sleepover and academy maybe" Mama said and I nod and grabbed my phone.

M: jamiee, Mama asked for one of your daddy's there number
J: yea sure, just a sec.

He gave me the number and I give hem to Mama.

"Thanks princess, now eat your fruit and then we're going to get ready, because I got a surprise of where were going and I can ask if Jamie can come along." She said and I nod and smile.

*Amber's pov*

Me: M
Blair: B
Autumn: A

M: babes, June wants to go to a sleepover tonight, with Jamie, I got the phone number of one of his daddy's, so I'll text them and ask if she can sleep there.
B: was that a question or a dement?
M: Blair please, she wants to have fun let her be.
B: I will come back to this tonight, little Amber.

I leave the chat and go to text Jamie his daddy, lex.

Me: M
Lex: L

M: Hello, i'm Amber, one of June her mommys, she wanted to sleepover at your house tonight, with her little friend Jamie.
She said that you where oke with it too.
L: hey, uh yea, that's todaly fine.
Do we need to know anything about her?
M: uhm not really, she's a bit bratty some times, if that happens you can punish her and please keep us update about the situation too.
L: we'll do that!
M: oke good, I also have something else to ask.
June is attandig a academy, a cgl academy and asked if I could ask if you guys wanted to come along too.
L: uh well, that's a lot to take in actually, so there is an academy for poeple with our live style? And June is going there and asked if Jamie wanted to come too? And are they going alone then?
M: yes there is!
Yes, she is a bit scared to go alone with all the other littles.
Well no, we, me and my girlfriends, have a house on campus, we will attand caregiver classes while, the littles attand little classes. You three can come in our house on campus, we have enough place!
L: that would be amazing, maybe you and June can come a bit sooner today, then my husband and i can talk to you about it!
M: sure what time?

We planned a play date around 1 pm, at there house, he gave me an adres and there house is 30 min away!
And it's already 11.45am!

"June baby, where going sooner to Jamie, so where going to get ready and get on the car, okey?" I ask while standing up, she nods and I take her hand and walk to her room.
I change her pull up and put her in a cute little dress, I put her hair in two buns and brushed her teeth, after that I maked myself ready.

"Oh shit, we are running late baby!" I say and pick her up, she has her little bag with her sleepover stuff and we walk to my car.
I put her in a her car seat, walk to my seat and start driving.