chapter six

♡June's pov♡

I wake up in a toddler bed, but to big for toddlers.....if you get what i mean......in a big room with white and purple walls. There is a white tabel in the corner and there are some color things on it. Next wall with a lot of boxes in it. I see a closet and a white carpet. I see a baby monitor on a cabinet.

I feel cold in between my legs and look down. The bed has a wet spot and i quickly get out. I start to cry and curs, a lot.

"Hey, princess calm down." I see Nick walk in to the room, he looks at me and then at the bed. "Oh huney, it's okay, it's just an accident, it will be okay." He say as he walks over to me. He picks me up and takes me in to a her bathroom.

He lets the bathtub full with water and then put some bubbles and toys in it. He walk over to me and squads down to my hight.

"Is it okay with you that i take your clothes off or do you want me to get Alex?" Nick asks me and i point at Nick and say.

"You do it, pwease." I tell him quick, because i don't want Alex to know this. I quickly take of my hoodie, top and skirt. Then i'm only in my underwear and knee high socks.

"Are you really okay with this, i don't wanna make you unconvertible, okay baby?" He asks again.

"Is otay daddy, 'ou do is." I say to him and he smiles.

"Is some feeling little?" He asks and i smile and not my head. He takes my bra, panties and socks off. He picks me up and puts me in the bathtub.

After that he takes me out and drys me with a towel. We go to another door in the bathroom, because there are two. We walk in and i see a normal bedroom and my stuff. He grabs some pajamas, dresses me and picks me up again.

"Do you want me to show you around the house, baby?" He asks and i just nod.

"Okay this is going to be your room, but mommy and aunty Ary are buying stuff for your room right now and it will look really beautiful, jut like you." He tells me and it makes me bluss, i put my head in his neck and he walks to the bathroom.

"This bathroom is from you and Lexy." He walk through the left door." This room is from Lexy and this" he walk out if the room in to a hallway, then in to a beautiful room." This room is from mommy and me, there is our bathroom." He points to a door in there room and then walk out of the room. He has me on his hip and he walks down the start in to the living room with a kitchen and dining room attached to it.

"This is the living room and there is the kitchen, in the corner there is a play place. There in the corner is the naughty step." He tells me and look around.

"Otay....daddy...?" I asks.

"Yes sweetheart." He says back, looking at me with a smile.

"Whewe is aunty Awiana and sissy?" I want to play with sissy, but she isn't here. Nick walks to the front door and grabs my jacket.

"At the play ground where we are going to right now." He tells me and i smile at him.

~~time skip~~
◇Alex's pov◇

June is with Ariana and Lexy and Nick is making June her room with some poeple. They are done and it looks beautiful. June her Aunt just left and gave us some tips to hendle her behavior.

We went to dinner and now we are back at our dorm. Nick and i take June to the door of her new room. We opend the door and walk in.

"This is you're new room sweetheart, we don't know you're little age yet so we just did something things and if we know it then we while do some more." I tell our sweet baby.

The walls are pink, white and grey. There is a changing table, closet, toys, rocking char, books. Her name is on the wall in white and pink with butterflys, there butterflys all over her room. We got her some bottles, paci's, sippy cubs, baby diss and more, they all have butterflys. Ary told me that she loves butterflys since she was 2.

A/n
Sorry that it took to long.
I hope you guys like it and you can comment, because i love to read that.

794 words