09

knock knock
i am at your door now
i am coming in
no need for me to ask permission

JI CHANGMIN

"son youngjae, you don't deserve happiness either. i hope you suffer - just like her," i gritted my teeth as i watched closely. everything was already set up according to plan. we just have to wait for the right time. i grinned as i watched youngjae leave the house, the male making sure he had locked the door.

"goodnight, youngjae," i whispered, gripping on the steel bat tightly as i walked silently towards him who was completely unaware of what was about to occur. i swung strongly from behind hitting his head and just like i expected - son youngjae collapsed right in front of his front door. oh how i loved doing this. grabbing the keys from him, the door clicked unlock as i twisted the keys in the door hole. "whatever i want, i will get, son youngjae. not even you can stop me," i smirked, crouching down next to him before i dragged him harshly by his foot into his own house.

whistling joyfully, i strolled up the stairs, dragging the steel bat across the metal railings. "youngj- changmin," the voice of my female target wavered in fear as i stared up at her at the top of the staircase. her terrified face left me amused as i grinned up at the girl. the girl ran with all her might but i could just laugh at her escape attempt.

SEO DAEUN

he was here. ji changmin or should i say q. i clearly saw him and i also saw youngjae's unconscious body in the living room. my room was the safest place i could ever think of. i locked the door before climbing beneath the white comfy bed, in hopes that this narrow space would hide me well.

"seo daeun, come out wherever you are~" i heard him sung. i could hear the doors of the other rooms being slammed open harshly. "ah, she's not here either. i wonder where daeun is~" this man was psychotic. then, i heard the door knob to my room rattle. "oh! she's here~" and then he laughed. a laughter that sounded very evil.

knock! knock!

"i am at your door now~ i'm coming in!" and he slammed his body into the door - hard. i winced to myself each time q rammed the door and when the door was smashed open, i held my breath. i watched as q's feet travelled towards the bathroom. "could she be here?" i heard him ask as he flung the bathroom door open. "no, she's not," he mocked, pretending to be upset. it was silent for a while as he stayed put in the spot. then, he disappeared out of my vision. afterwards, all i knew was that i was screaming as a hand dragged me out from under the bed and q was smirking down at me, tilting his head slightly. "gotcha," he smirked.

"goodnight, daeun. we'll be going far, far away," and my vision went blank as he swung the steel bat.

-

3RD PERSON

you weak idiot! wake up!

eric, i can't.

then i'll take over.

eric jolted awake, wincing at the pain on his head. he scurried up the stairs, noticing that the house was too quiet. his heart dropped a little seeing daeun's room empty. the only thing that was left was a polaroid on the bed - it was seo daeun. she was tied up and unconscious and it was all q's doing. he took her. anger boiled inside of him as eric dialled for back up.

"hello?" the voice from the other side greeted him.

"ji changmin took seo daeun. back up, right now," eric breathed heavily as he sat on her cold bed.

-

"ouch, be gentle!" eric sneered at choi chanhee who was cleaning up his wound. the latter mumbled a quick 'sorry'.

"any updates on her location, jacob?" eric asked out loud to the guy sitting in front of his laptop. "it's a little unstable, how did you even get a tracker on her?" jacob questioned him. "it's in her bracelet," eric quickly answered. the male sighed loudly. how was he ever going to find daeun if the unstable connection of the location was hindering them from finding her?

and eric blamed himself.
for being careless.
for letting changmin go freely that day.
for not finishing that murderer off that day when he found daeun.

"eric, you should rest," sangyeon patted the younger's shoulder. the rest of them had retreated into guest rooms. they figured that they should all stay in order to act quickly once they found something.

however, eric stayed awake all night, waiting for the small 'ding!' to sound out indicating that daeun's location was detected.

ding!

it was a little over 3am when the sound startled eric awake. he rubbed on his eyes hurriedly to look at the screen. an old, abandoned warehouse out of the city where they resided. smart ass, but not as smart as me. eric glared at the screen before he gathered everything he needed - from daggers to a handgun.

"hyunjae," he called out to the lad sleeping in the room. "i found daeun," eric said, causing the older one to jolt awake in shock.

"wake the rest up now!"