1 - most exciting news!

PART 1:most exciting news!

PART 1:
most exciting news!

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

@valenciacal just posted a new post!

@valenciacal: i was in the middle of a photo shoot before i got possibly the most exciting news! cant wait to share it loves <3

liked by: kendalljenner, marvelstudios and others

view comments

@user1: pretty asf 😭😭

@user2: IS IT A NEW ALBUM?
@user3: i don't think so, she said she isn't focusing on music right now :/

@bellahadid: beauty❤️

@user4: GUYS MARVEL LIKED JSHSJSHS
@user5: oh mY GOD— IS SHE???
@user1: JOINING MCU? NO WAY.
@tomholland2013: that's suspicious. that's weird.
@user6: GUYSYSUSUJSH TOM WHAT

@marvelstudios: 🤫🤫🤫🤫
@user2: HUUUUUUH?
@user7: is this a CONFIRMATION?
@valenciacal: well hello there marvel. huge fan:)
@user8: currently hyperventilating 😮‍💨

@harrystyles: Missed you, H x
@valenciacal: me too, harold. V x
@user9: why did you put a V x?
@valenciacal: to be like mr. harold of course.

(::̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)

e!news  just posted a new article!

VALENCIA CALLISTO JOINS MCU?

Did that title catch your eye? Well, don't scroll away just yet as that title might just be true. Our beloved actress and singer, Valencia S. Callisto is rumored to be joining the one and only Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Earlier today, Valencia posted a picture with the caption of " i was in the middle of a photo shoot before i got possibly the most exciting news! cant wait to share it loves <3". Many of her fans started theorizing about the various possibilities, such as a new album or new show she's acting in, until one user liked and commented!

That user would be the famous Marvel Studios! Liking the post about 7 minutes after it was posted, while also commenting "🤫🤫🤫🤫", making people even more confused. Obviously, the commenters went wild with their theories saying that the actress would be joining the MCU, a huge deal if you ask us.

For a little background information on Valencia Callisto, for all you new fans, she's a 24 year old actress/singer who also occasionally models, starting her career at the early age of 17. She started off with modeling, going up to singing and acting after, she's 75% French and 25% American, talk about a perfect mix!
She has acted in various shows and movies including Stranger Things, Euphoria, Little Women, Suicide Squad (DC and Marvel? Wow, Valencia.), and more. She has many songs and modeling gigs as well, which you can see on our website.

Let's all hope Valencia Callisto is actually joining the MCU, as we'd all like to see her as a superhero, or possibly a villain?

Subscribe for daily articles down below.

Related topics:
- Who is Valencia Callisto? -
- Top 10 Most Heartbreaking Marvel Quotes -
- Is Valencia Dating Actor Dylan O'brien? -
- Valencia Callisto's boyfriends ranked -