26 - i kissed her

PART 26:i kissed her

PART 26:
i kissed her

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(tom's pov)
i quickly grabbed her wrist with my hand, turning her around so she could face me. before she could complain or say anything, i put my two hands on her face and smashed my lips into hers. her hands were on my chest from the sudden reaction of me pulling her back, while my hands detached from her face and moved onto the back of her neck.

she was too shocked, i would be too in this situation, and quickly pushed herself off.

"what the fuck?" she yelled.

"oh my god. i'm so sorry. i just needed a way to let you stay and i knew you wouldn't listen if i just talked and—" i tried apologizing but was quickly shut up by her lips smashing into mine.

i wasn't prepared, yet i still kissed back. our lips moved in rhythm, my hands slithered around her waist, while her hands were on the sides of my face. after awhile, we both pulled away to catch our breaths.

"what the fuck?" i breathed out, mine coming out as more of a happy tone compared to hers.

"sorry." she blushed, looking down.

i gently grabbed her chin with my hand, making her look up and make eye contact with me. we stared into each other's eyes for what felt like forever.

"don't be. i've been wanting to do that for awhile." i said, hoping she would feel the same way.

"good. i've been wanting to do that, too." she replied.

a wide grin appeared on my face, watching her shyly smile as well.

i slowly kissed her on the cheek, then got close to her ear.

"come on, you've got scenes to film." i whispered.

she lightly laughed and slapped my arm,
"oh shut up!"

i laughed with, but that was quickly replaced with a blush when she kissed my cheek.

"i'll see you tomorrow." she waved goodbye and left through the door,
"i'm still mad at you by the way!"

i looked lovestruck with my hand on my cheek, and a tomato looking blush on my face.

i kissed her.