58 - talking again...

PART 58:talking again

PART 58:
talking again...

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(tom's pov)

i arrived at the outdoor restaurant alongside both chris', deciding it was better to carpool since all three of us lived close to each other. the location of the restaurant was pretty, it wasn't extremely closed off yet at the perfect spot where there wouldn't be any paparazzi or a big hoard of fans. we were guided to a table where robert, holland, sebastian, valencia and elizabeth sat at and my main focus was on valencia as she stood up with the rest to greet us. she wore a red spaghetti strap top, despite the cold temperature, along with black jeans to keep the look simple. you could see her black denim jacket placed on the chair, she never got cold easily.

we all hugged and said our hellos, and i was taken back when valencia pulled me into a hug after she had hugged evans. it was a simple side hug as she said a "hey", it held no meaning and was quick, but i wanted to hold on more, to be in her arms again. i sighed as she let go, yet faked a smile as she flashed one at my direction. sitting opposite of her, we were handed our menus and decided to chat as we waited for the rest to join.

after about ten minutes, scarlett, anthony and zendaya arrived solo and sat down after quick hugs. the rest weren't able to make it so we were complete, most of us ordered pastas, and i almost smiled wide upon hearing valencia order fettuccine, knowing it was one of her favorite meals and one she used to order whenever we would go on a date.

after our food got arrived, the chatter was still loud as we dug into our meals.

"dude, this is like the second best pasta i've ever tasted in my life," valencia voices.

elizabeth laughs,
"which pasta beat this one?"

valencia cleared her throat and shifted in her seat,
"that one restaurant by the silver storm set"

"oh it is good!" robert agrees.

of course i know what that restaurant is,
i took her there when i found her sleeping in my trailer at midnight and i let her take a bite of my burger while i tried her pasta.

i talked with almost everyone all night, but what was surprising was the amount of talking i did with valencia herself. we talked about possible scenes that would be in the next part of the movie, reminiscing on our moments during set and how fun it would be to experience them again, we even talked about how our lives had been after we stopped talking.

i obviously didn't mention my slump, i'm pretty sure she figured it out herself from my disappearance, or from me basically confessing that i still love her during the met gala. i'm glad she isn't bringing that up.

after we were done with our food, we ordered some drinks and chatted more until the time hit eleven thirty at night, it was sadly time to go home. i've never talked with valencia this much since before the break up and it felt right, like it's where i belong. i didn't want it to end just yet. thankfully, once we all said our goodbyes and started walking out i realized valencia and i parked our cars in the same direction which forced us to walk alongside each other.