24 - lightening love

PART 24:lightening love

PART 24:
lightening love

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov)

"i was kind of in a bad mood and— basically, uh—"
he nervously started then stopped to put the words together.

i raised an eyebrow, asking him to go on.

"i really don't know how to explain this, i guess it's just because i haven't seen you practically all week and i was missing you." he said, his tone making it seem as if it's more of a question that an answer.

"seriously?" i asked.

"seriously." he replied.

"that is like... the cutest thing you've said to me ever since we met." i smiled.

"don't get used to it." he smirked.

"there he is! he's back everyone!" i cheered, making him laugh.

"again, i am sorry for yelling at you, and ignoring you." he started feeling guilty again.

"oh tom don't even! let's stay in the happy mood i already forgive you!" i playfully hit him.

he smiled, then i pulled him in and wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him tightly.

i missed his hugs.

(tom's pov)
she pulled me in and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me tightly.

i missed her hugs

we stayed like that for a while, hugging in silence, until we pulled away.

"we're definitely late, we should go back." she said.

"oh yeah, definitely. i bet they sent out robert to look for us." i laughed, getting up and dusting my pants then grabbing her arm and pulling her up as well.

we started walking down the hill and back to the hairstylists area, hoping not to get in trouble for suddenly disappearing.

"oh! i was supposed to post something right now and i totally forgot." valencia wondered out loud, pulling out her phone from her pocket and opening instagram.

"what did you need to post?" i asked, curious.

"hold on, wait for it. okay! check your phone!" she clicked a few things on her phone then smiled up at me.

my phone vibrated from inside my pocket after a few seconds, thanking past me for turning it on silent so valencia wouldn't know i had her post notifications on. i opened instagram and clicked on her name, seeing a new post of her and harry. i felt my heart slightly tug, but i ignored the feeling and opened the picture, reading the caption.

"so... surprise?" she chuckled.

"oh my god! seriously?" i looked up, shocked.

"yes, seriously! why do you think i've been spending lots of time with him." valencia confirmed.

"that's awesome, val. i cant wait." i smiled and congratulated her, making her smile.

so, i really had no reason to act like that all week.
i felt jealous for no reason, stupid me thinking her and harry would date.

not that i care...
we're just close friends after all.

———

@valenciacal posted a new post!

@valenciacal: 'Lightening Love ft

@valenciacal: 'Lightening Love ft. Harry Styles' comes out next week. surprise! ;) H x V
tagged: @harrystyles

liked by: @twhiddleston, @harrystyles and others

view comments 

@user1: WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS COLLAB

@user2: FINALLY!!!!

@user3: damn so they aren't dating :/
@user4: i think she's dating tom.

@tchalamet: why am i not featured in this song?
@valenciacal: because you can't sing for shit dumbass
@tchalamet: yes i can. remember karaoke night?
@dylanobrien: OH MY GOD THAT NIGHT GOES UNSPOKEN.

@kendalljenner: now i cant listen to your song because he's in it🙄
@valenciacal: yeah he does kinda ruin it :/
@harrystyles: you two always bully me. H x
@kendalljenner: hahahaha, all love 💕
@valenciacal: nah, all hate from me <3

@user5: tom hid. liked but didn't comment, progress.
@valenciacal: he commented in real life haha.
@user6: THEYRE TOGETHER YAY

@jessicacole: exciting 🤩
@valenciacal: 💗

@bellahadid: can't wait babes!
@valenciacal: mwah <33