13 - everyones acting weird

PART 13:everyone's acting weird

PART 13:
everyone's acting weird

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

(valencia's pov)
i walk onto set with scarlett and lizzie right beside me, we decided to go together since we lived close. we immediately get greeted by a very happy sebastian stan holding his script and running towards us.

"why hello there lovely ladies!" he greeted.

"sebastian it's 9:00AM right now." scarlett whined.

"but today's a beautiful day! isn't it, val?" he asked, tilting his heads towards me.

"you're acting weird." i suspected.

"acting weird? how dare you accuse me of such thing!" he put a hand to his heart, faking a hurt expression.

"yeah, suspicious." lizzie defended me.

"you're suspicious. i'm guessing you guys didn't read the script?" he asked.

"they gave me a fake one so i wouldn't tell dylan what happens." i said.

"same here, they knew we were going to tell val what happens." lizzie said.

sebastian just laughed and left us confused, we shrugged and continued walking towards our trailers, i said my goodbyes to the girls and went inside my trailer to find a surprise.

tom was pacing around my trailer holding his script, re-reading a certain page over and over again. he looked nervous, you can tell by his expression and the sweat glistening on his face. he still wasn't in his loki costume, but he had his wig on, the lace still on waiting for it to dry.

the click of my trailer door closing made him look up and drop his script on the floor.

"tom? you good?" i asked.

"what oh hey valencia! how's it going?" he nervously greeted, picking up his script and putting it on my couch.

"everyone's acting weird today." i mumbled.

"weird? why would people be acting weird?" he questioned.

"sebastian was cheery and giggly like a school girl and you're nervous and all weird." i stated.

"did they give you a fake script?" he asked.

"yeah, why? is something wrong? oh my god which one of us is dying?" i looked at him wide eyed.

"no! none of us are dying, yet. it's just—" he started before getting interrupted by someone knocking on my door.

"come in!"

"hey val, oh i was just looking for you tom! we need you to finish off the wig. val, you'll be on afterwards." the makeup artist politely said.

"oh right sure. coming. um— here valencia, just read the script." he said pointing to the script and then leaving with the makeup artist.