𝐯𝐢. ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇғᴛ

06 : Castles And Car Theft

❝MOTHER FUCKING-TITTY SUCKING! WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN!?❞

MOTHER FUCKING-TITTY SUCKING! WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN!?

Logan found himself clutching the seat for dear life as the little psychic drove the trio to their deaths. The man had driven fast himself, but this was insane. He was positive that if Alice was a Nascar driver she would be making it big.

"This is not how I want to die!" He screeched as the car flew threw the central square, landing with a loud thump on the concrete road, sending im flying to the ceiling as they hit another bump.

The Fae was convinced Alice was out to kill her, the Elders must have put the vampire up to it.

"Don't be silly." Alice giggled, with a shake of her head - amused by the ravenette's dramatics "You're immortal." After the plane ride, Logan and Alice had hit it off swimmingly and because of her gift - the seer knew all about Logan and his abilities.

"That doesn't mean I can't die, you Dracula wannabe!" He yelled as the car screeched to a stop, his head almost hitting the dash. The Fae growled under his breath as he looked at the cop eye twitching.

'Great.' He scoffed with a roll of his eyes. 'We got pulled over.'

"You do realize you were going over the speed limit." The Italian cop chastised, his accent thick as he raised a brow at Alice. The pixie-like girl merely reached into her bag slyly, placing her hand in his as she spoke seductively and Logan had to suppress a snort.

"We're in a slight hurry and we would appreciate all the help we can get." She informed him, nodding her head to the man in the passenger seat who gave him a charming smile.

"Is this a joke?" The cop asked as Alice slipped a thick bunch into his fingers. He looked down at the notes, his eyes widening at the number of zeroes - making Logan smirk slightly.

"Only if you think it's funny." She said, speeding off in her bug as Logan huffed in the passenger seat, eyes glaring out of the clear surface.

"Why am I here?" He asked, looking outside at the passing scene; the people in cloaks looking like red blur as the yellow car sped by.

"Because you wanted to." Bella piped, her breathing getting worse. She was panicking as she gazed at the clocktower with a helpless glint in her eyes as if attempting to reach out to the ones inside: more specifically Edward.

Logan let out a growl as he turned back to glare at his niece, who despite the stress she was under, managed to stick her tongue out in retaliation.

The car screeched to a stop as Alice blared the horn mercilessly, the people too crowded to move from their path. "This is as far as I can go. Bella, you have to leave. If we go he will hear our thoughts and rush into it. You're the only one who can do this!"

She nodded eyes wide with fear as she looked back to Alice while opening the door and looking through the people her eyes teary. "Run straight to the clock tower; you'll see him at the door!" Alice exclaimed as the poor human ran away from the car.

Alice let out a sigh, revving backward as she roamed the area slowly. She hummed to herself, looking for a parking spot as the male in the passenger glared at her menacingly.

"You seem very calm." Logan passed, stepping out of the car and sliding on a pair of sunglasses. "I swear if he gets my niece killed I will bring him back to life just to wring his neck."

"Safety first." Alice giggled, tightening her scarf. "Let's go, LoLo."

The two came to the door and with a smirk Logan kicked it opened, blue eyes shining with mischief. Alice returned the smirk, before entering the tower with the Fae in tow.

'Into hell, we go.' Logan thought with a roll of her eyes as he walked into the dark castle coming face to face with the blood-red eyes of the Volturi.

"Fuck me." He muttered.

'You owe me big time Bella!'