𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯. ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴀɴᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜs

24 : Different Paths

[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

"DO YOU HAVE TO GO?" Bella watched Logan with sad eyes and the Fae sighed

"I need to return Cyanna, Isabella." The younger swan winced. Logan had never used her full name. But then again - she had never seen her uncle so sad. 

"Will I ever see you again?" The girl questioned, watching with sad eyes as Logan turned to face her. "I don't want you to disappear again." 

Logan smiled sadly and moved towards his niece to bring her into a hug. They stood there for what felt like hours, and Logan kissed the top of her head. 

"I will see you again, Bella - I promise you that. If you ever need me all you need to do is shake what is in the box by your bed." He pulled away, clutching his suitcase in his hand. "Goodbye, Bella-boo. I love you." And then he was gone and Bella let out a shaky breath. 

Her attention turned to the box beside her bed and slowly she opened it. Gently she leaned a hand down to take it out of the cardboard.

In her palm was an orb that seemed to glow a gentle soft blue and she smiled - knowing that she would see her uncle again soon.

And she only hoped that his heart would heal over time. 

And that is the end of Eclipse. I will try and have the next part up soon, but for now, I am going to take a break with WDWG and focus on my other fanfics - but I shall return to finish Logan's story.

Love,

Drea.