⚠ | 𝐱𝐢𝐯. ғɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

19 : Fire In My Blood

⚠ Mᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ! ⚠
⚠ Rᴇᴀᴅ Aᴛ Oᴡɴ Rɪsᴋ! ⚠

LOGAN LET OUT A GROAN AS HE FELL ONTO HIS BED

LOGAN LET OUT A GROAN AS HE FELL ONTO HIS BED. He had been training with the Cullens and the Pack all day and to say he was sore would be an understatement. Jasper was strong, he would give him that - if the now forming bruises on his ribs were anything to go by.

The Fae didn't dwell too much on the wounds though, knowing they would heal in a matter of time. He had long rid himself of his shirt and instead wore low-hanging sweat pants. So for now he just laid there on the bed, arms tucked behind his head and eyes shut in relaxation.

"What a pleasant sight." Logan's eyes snapped open and they landed on Alec who stood leaning against the door frame. His mate's eyes were bright and playful, though they soon darkened when they landed on the many bruises painting Logan's skin. "Who the fuck did this?"

"Newborn training, Jasper sure knows how to fight." The raven-haired man shrugged, silently chuckling at Alec's scowl. "I thought you and Jane had to go."

It was Alec's turn to shrug as he walked toward the bed. "I managed to sneak away for a bit, we have an assignment in Alaska - so I will have to leave here in the morning."

Logan smirked, eyes darkening as Alec pulled off his cloak - leaving him in a black button-up shirt and matching slacks. His little prince was such a tease, and the little fucker knew it as he smirked at the Fae.

"And what pray tell should we do with our time?" The Fae tilted his head and Alec let out a shaky breath while licking his lips. "What game are you playing at, little prince?"

"I want you, Logan." Logan frowned and slowly sat up on the bed, watching Alec with calculating eyes.

"You have me, Alec." The older male reassured and the vampire gulped, slowly undoing the buttons of his shirt.

Logan could feel his control slipping as Alec let his shirt fall to the floor in a heap - leaving his bare chest on display. While Logan was built like a tank, Alec was built for grace.