𝐱. ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ

10 : Please And Thank You[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

10 : Please And Thank You[sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ]

I THINK HE IS BEING PERFECTLY FAIR.❞ Logan took a sip of his coffee as Bella sat across from him. They were at the Swan residence - Charlie was at work, Bella was grounded, and Alec was at his home in the woods, blatantly refusing to come with him to see his niece.

"I know you're right, but how come you didn't tell him you went to?" Bella narrowed her eyes and the Fae merely shrugged innocently.

"I have no clue what you are talking about."

"Sure, let's go with that." Then Bella bit her lip. "How did it go with Alec?"

Logan sighed and placed his drink down, running a hand through his hair. "He hasn't talked to me much, which is understandable. The poor boy obviously knows nothing about much other than killing and everything to do with the classics. I played 'Carry On My Wayward Son' this morning and he had no clue who Kansas was. Which is shocking seeing as how he knows how to work a phone."

Bella giggled before she ducked her head and sighed. Logan could see she wanted to talk, but didn't know how to speak up - so he decided to save her the trouble.

"What's wrong, Bella-Boo?" Logan leaned forward and the younger Swan took a breath.

"I don't know if I am ready to forgive Edward. Does that make me selfish?" Her brown eyes connected with his cobalt blue ones and he sighed.

Logan grabbed her hand in his and squeezed it. "It doesn't make you selfish, you have every right to not forgive Edward and that boy better be thankful that you won't let me pummel him." He flashed her a wink and she smiled. "Only you know when you'll be ready to forgive him, Bella. But, do me a favor and make him grovel for a bit. I need some form of entertainment."

"I will." She smiled. "When do you have to go back to Alec?"

"I'll probably take off when your dad gets back, I don't want you here by yourself."

They sat in comfortable silence until Bella broke it by asking another question - one that had Logan pausing mid-sip of coffee.

"What do you think of me turning into a vampire?"

Logan bit his lip and rubbed his chin in thought. "You're old enough to decide what to do. But, you do know that the Cullen's can't turn you, right?"

"I know. I decided to have one of their cousins from Denali do it - that way I can learn control." Bella nodded and the Fae copied the gesture.

"Then I have no protest, just don't drain your father."

He barely ducked the wadded-up napkin that flew towards his head.