Author's Note/About the Characters

Hey guys! This is just an introduction about my ocs and what to expect about them throughout the story. Like it says this is a William T. Spears story and I'm so excited to write this! If you want to see more black butler stories, I am the author of "Fallen For A Demon" on my other acc. Galaxyanimes, "Unexpected Love" and "Royal Heirs" on my tiktok @Artist..animec0splays . Make sure to write, review and comment and without further ado, this is the story of "Enemies of Darkness" Enjoy!
                                         ~ author ~

Name: Karina Kazugiri
Age: 25 human years ( over 3,000+)
Species: demon
Description: 5'6 , black hair, red eyes, pale skin
Likes: reading, listening to music
Hates: angels and reapers
Parents: unknown???
About: Karina is a determined young lady who always strives to get what she wants. When it comes to protecting her twin brother Kiril, she always has his back. She may be intimidating at first but deep down she has a kind and loving heart for her friends and family. Being the demon she is, she absolutely hates reapers with a burning passion except for her brother.

Name: Kiril Kazugiri
Age: 25 human years (over 3,000+)
Species: reaper
Description: 5,6 , black hair, pale skin, light green eyes, wears glasses
Likes: sweets, music
Hates: angels and reapers
Parents: unknown???
About: Ever since the unknown disappearance of his parents, Kiril has always been by his sister's side. He wears red eye contacts to resemble the appearance of being a demon and to mask his identity of being a reaper. Similar to his sister, he also hates reapers with a burning passion.

~ Fun Facts About The Twins ~
1. They could switch clothes and nobody would know who is who because they look very similar.
2. Kiril has somewhat experience of being a reaper but hasn't actually reap one himself.
3. Because Kiril doesn't have proper experience of reaping a soul as well as doing any paperwork about them, he gives Karina the souls instead so she can have a proper meal.
4. Karina buys actual food for Kiril since she can't eat anything
5. The twins were actually born angels in heaven but were banished when a mysterious curse was put upon them. Causing one to be a demon and one to be a reaper.
6. Kiril doesn't hate demons being that his sister is also a demon.
7. Karina hates reapers except for her brother since she believes that her brother is the only reaper she could trust.
8. Kiril has been wearing red eye contacts around others to play the role of a demon along with his sister. But when nobody is around, he takes them off and wears his normal glasses