~ Time Skip ~

It has been 10 months ever since the fight with Ash. Karina and Kiril spent the rest of those months in the Phantomhive manor. They celebrated Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years and everything has been going smoothly. The twins were now getting used to their normal lives at the manor. Karina was helping Sebastian to decorate the manor in time for Ciel's birthday. She grew black wings and horns due to her demon form.
Although their story is not done yet—

"Karina..." William said
Karina looked at William. Over these past couple of months they still hated each other despite one being a reaper and the other one a demon. But William has decided otherwise...

"Would you care to accompany me for a little walk?" William asked clearing his throat.
Karina was shocked by this but she agreed.
Grell, Ronald and Kiril smiled amongst themselves for they knew what was going to happen.

Meanwhile Karina and William walked to a place where they can see the whole landscape of London; a lush and green hill which overlooked the forest and the sunset.
Karina flew while William walked behind her towards the hill where they saw the glorious sunset before them.

"So uh- why did you want me to accompany you exactly?" Karina asked as she flew down next to William.
"Well there was something I had to tell you..." William said trying to keep his composure.
"Go on." Karina said

Finally...William took a deep breath and held Karina's hands—

"Karina, over these past couple of months I always thought that you were a vile and disgusting demon. Though I did learn about you and your past, it seems that I was wrong about you. I hate to admit but I can not help the way you would look at me when you smile, the way your eyes would light up in joy or the way you laugh at Sutcliff's stupid jokes at times..."

"What are you trying to say exactly?" Karina said looking at him

"I may have grown fond of you...a lot actually " William said as he took out a box and opened it...revealing a diamond ring.
He wasn't going to propose....was he?!

"I know what you are thinking." William said. "This is just a promise ring. Karina I can not bear the feeling without you by my side everyday. I can not bear the feeling that if you find someone else that...he will not make you happy."

Karina looked at him with wide eyes.

"I know that I am a just a reaper and you are a demon. And I know that we are crossing different worlds if we do anything of that sort. But if one day that you are still single...."

"Please give me a chance...."

Those words....
Karina didn't know how to react....

But she gave a warm smile, still looking at William.
William smiled, which was very unusual, yet he placed the ring on Karina's finger.

"My, is the stoic reaper finally in love with a demon such as myself? What happened to "demons are such a menace to society"?" Karina said chuckling

"Whatever..." William said grumbling.

And as this tale goes, Karina and William finally shared a beautiful moment together.

"And that is the story of my sister and William the stoic reaper." ~ Kiril Kazugiri ♡

" ~ Kiril Kazugiri ♡