Siblings

People say that in the world, three other people would look just like you. The same thing was happening in here, in SAO. White hair, red eyes, solemn look, he almost matched Akise perfectly. Looking a little older, but still bearing the same appearances.

Almost like twins.

The lookalike grinned at Akise, whose entire face had changed. A look of total pure shock caught Akise off-guard. He took a step back quickly, the color draining from his face.

"HAYATE?!"

Akise knows him? Luna herself found her thoughts swimming with so many questions. She was seeing an almost-mirror image of one person; the good side and the bad side. Heathcliff on the other hand looked calm and merely observed the scene. The lookalike smiled as he shook his head lightly.

"Nope, right now in this world I am called Mythraille. Call me Mythraille."

"Hayate you... I thought you were dead..."

The lookalike, Hayate, clicked his tongue irritably. A gold chain dangled off his neck, with a tiny white skull penetrated with a sword hanging onto the chain. Hayate threw his cloak away, revealing a white collared shirt with a black vest over a slender body, black wristbands and mud-coloured cargo pants. An emo type, similar to Akise but even darker. And fallen.

"Obviously you're not going to stop calling me that, aren't you? Well, dearest brother, you look alive and well. How's Mum and Dad?"

Akise's face turned even darker. His eyes took on a murderous glow.

"You bastard, you have no right to ask! What the hell have you been doing the last few years?!"

Luna swore she had never seen Akise this angry before. Akise was this person's little brother? What was going on? Mythraille laughed and gave Akise a dirty look. Beyond that was some sort of pain, but it was quickly hidden away.

"Why do you even care? Aren't you supposed to be sucking up to Mum and Dad again as Mr Perfect~? At least give other people a chance to be a top gamer too will you? You're an eyesore."

Akise's fists were clenched, but he said nothing. Akise looked so helpless that Luna felt obliged to help him. However, Heathcliff held out his hand, signaling Luna to not interfere. Luna bit her lower lip but obeyed. Mythraille continued talking, with a slight hint of pain flashing across his face only Luna would have noticed.

"Do you know why I ran away? It's because I hate you. I hate everything about you. Always showing off and all, stop acting like such an angel! Thanks to you nobody notices me at all! I don't even exist at all in Mum and Dad's eyes!"

He collected himself before continuing on, with more control over himself.

"All that doesn't matter anymore, in here I am the most powerful, most deadly, most ruthless PK-er of them all! From tiny old <<Flesh Ripper>> to the most deadly <<Laughing Coffin>>, it's all because of me it happened! HAHAHAHA!!!"

He laughed his head off, the terrifying sound echoing off the cave walls. Luna shivered although it wasn't cold. It was an empty laugh. He unsheathed his sword, a sword of dark-blue metal.

"Let's settle our differences in power here once and for all, brother. Let us battle to the very end!"

Without warning, he suddenly took off like a speeding bullet and met with Akise's blade head-on. The impact was so strong the entire cavern floor shook violently. From behind Luna several shouts could be heard outside. Before she could go and check, Heathcliff had taken action.

"Luna-kun! Protect Akise-kun! I'm going to go and help them!"

Luna nodded and directed her gaze at the duel in front of her. She felt so useless standing there doing nothing. How could she help? She couldn't decide; PK-ers who realized that their leader was in danger had arrived. Gritting her teeth, she turned her back on the duel and got into a stance. Her eyes grew as sharp as an eagle's, throwing her opponents off guard. Her sword and eyes had a dangerous glint on it.