Trivia!

I did this because I was way too bored (having writer's block from writing another story) btw, but feel free to read it~

-Corvalt's real name is Yoshida Saeki. His parents died in a car accident when he was just ten years old and he has been an orphan ever since.

-Mayuri's mother isn't her real mother but her stepmother.

-Akira has a special charm that attracts children and animals alike to him, as to why Pina seems to like him a lot.

-Hayate lived in his friend's relatives house in Osaka under the excuse of having amnesia.

-Akira is the type of person who doesn't grow fat no matter how much he eats.

-Ryuuno Yuusaku, Akira's father was a neurologist who contributed his findings for the development of <<Virtual Reality>>. He doesn't appear much because most of the time he was away from home at the company trying to free the SAO players. (I wasn't sure about adding this in)

-Sakuya was originally supposed to be Akira's childhood friend love interest, but due to the lack of her appearance and impact on Akira's character, she becomes his cousin instead.

-Hayate and Akira are only two years apart.

-Mayuri is a part of Sakuya's circle but from a different school, they met during a tennis inter-school competition.

-Keiko and Akira are neighbours, so as kids they often played together till sunset. Akira then moved house so Keiko no longer saw him anymore till SAO.

-Despite being the same age as Keiko, Akira looks much older than he actually is and often mistaken as being the same age as Kirito.