Beginning of the End

Ding! Ding!

Akise snapped out of his nap, yawned and checked his message alert. His eyes grew round and quickly he sat up straight.

No way. Half the scouts sent to the 75th floor were killed. Half. Killed. Underneath the hot and humid weather, Akise shivered.

After sending a message to Luna, he headed first for the 75th floor. Upon arrival, he headed straight towards the meeting point where a huge crowd of people filled the square. The majority were those clad in red and armor, the KoBs. Another guild filled with samurai-like people was probably the guild <<Fuurinkazaan>>. Amongst all these people, a player sporting an all-black appearance came to him and patted his back lightly.

"Glad you could make it Akise. Where's Luna?"

"Oh hey, Kirito. She's on the way. What about Asuna?"

He didn't have to ask; Asuna popped up from behind Kirito.

"Akise-kun! I'm glad you're here, now we won't have to worry so much about lacking firepower."

"You're flattering me too much Asuna. Oh hey Luna, glad you could make it too."

Luna had her black hair tied up and with a little more armor completing her azure outfit. With that completely-blue sword and dark blue wristbands, she looked more in-power than usual.

"Thanks, I hope I'll be of great use to the team."

"You will, you're not called <<Silent Kill>> for nothing Luna."

Without them knowing, Luna had a title just like the rest of them, <<Silent Kill>>. Most likely, it came up during the coalition against <<Laughing Coffin>>. Who knew Luna had assassination skills...

"Oi Kirito~ don't leave me out!"

A black-and-red armored samurai entered their chat, giving Kirito a miserable look. His red hair was spiked upwards and held by a bandanna. Akise realized that this was the bandana guy he saw back on the first floor. What a journey he must have made, to assemble a guild and made it one of the top clearing guilds in SAO. The moment he met that guy's sight, the bandana guy suddenly let out a yell.

"WAAAAAAH A DEMON!!! A WHITE DEMON!!!"

From the corner of his eyes, he could see everyone shaking their heads at Klein's outburst. Coolly, Akise replied.

"That's actually my title..."

The guy with the bandana stopped screaming and let his jaw drop. Akise backed off, his first impression of the samurai dropping steadily. He wasn't sure if he could ever get used to Klein's loud personality.

"Ah, REALLY?! <<White Demon>>?! That sounds supercool! Oh I'm Klein by the way nice to meet 'cha!"

"Akise, nice to meet you. This girl here is Luna. Luna, meet Klein."

Klein immediately blanked off into space as soon as he saw Luna. When he returned back to reality, he suddenly grabbed both her hands and yelled.

"My name is Klein, I'm 22, single and currently looking for a girlfr-"

Before he could finish, Akise had angrily grabbed him by the collar and tossed him away from Luna. He then stood in between the two, giving Klein a cold hard glare as he shielded Luna from Klein. Kirito and Asuna had knowing smiles on their faces.

"That Klein, he sure never learns from his mistakes..."

"It's funny how you reacted just like how Akise-kun did though."