𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎 04

☠︎ Keshawn Panari Goldsmith ☠︎

12:37 𝖺𝗆, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗎𝗌 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

continuing where we left off...

as she was slowly grinding against me, ngl i started to get hard. i turned her around makin her put her arms around my neck.

she payed attention to my facial features & i payed attention to hers.

she had hazel colored eyes. soft light skin w/ what it looked like old scars, but it could just be birthmarks across the middle of her face. it didn't make her look bad tho. nah, it enhanced her beauty.

perfectly arched eyebrows, soft plump pink lips. speakin of lips. i leaned down to her level going in for a kiss, she hesitated her head back but then gave in.

we slowly kissed for a good while. i slid my hands down her waist till i got a grip of her butt. i then went back up to her neck, choking her slightly while tonguing her down.

she slightly moaned in my mouth.

"you got somewhere to be tn?" i asked her.

"nah, not at the moment, why?" she asked.

"tryna go back home w/ me?" i asked her.

"for what?" she smiled looking down.

"yk what, stop playing, c'mon" i told her tilting her head back up w/ my hand so she made eye contact w/ me but she still stared off.

"ard bruh, lemme tell my girls right quick" she told me.

"bet, meet me back at the door" i said.

she nodded her head & walked off while i payed attention to the way her butt switched from cheek to cheek.

"damn" i thought to myself daydreaming.

"WHATS GOOD SHAWTY!" quan yelled snappin me outta my thoughts.

"damn bruh, chill out" i told him.

"my fault slim, but who's shawty?" he asked me pointing at her.

"my ass for tonight" i told him smiling, dappin him up.

"im boutta take her back to your house, if thats ight w/ you" i told him.

"ight cool, dnt break shit of that bed frame, lord knows what happened to the last one" he told me laughing.