𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎 14

☠︎ Keshawn Panari Goldsmith ☠︎

same day...

3:05 𝗉𝗆, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖢𝖺𝗆𝗉𝗎𝗌

i was in my last period w/ zion. we get out at 3:15 pm.

"i want you guys to complete a simple 3 page essay, not much. i want you talk abt a certain event in your life that has happened to you - past or present - that changed the person you were from that moment on to now" my professor said as she circled around the room.

shit i gotta lotta those.

"it doesnt have to be a life-changing experience, just something you feel like changed your demeanor, mkay? can you all do that for me?" she asked the class.

we all nodded our heads in agreement.

z raised his hand.

"yes, mr.samuel?" she pointed towards him.

"when is this due bruh? cus ion got too much time to be doing this" he said standing up.

"im sorry.. well you made time to get into his college right? alright so make time to do the work that comes with it, 'bruh'! & its due next monday" she said as the class chuckled.

"okay, chop chop! class dismissed" she said clapping her hands as everyone moved around to get out.

"mr. goldsmith stay back please" she said snapping her fingers signaling me as i stopped from going out the door.

i walked over to her & waited till everyone left the classroom to talk.

"need me for sum?" i asked puttin my hands in my pocket.

"yes um, i've recently noticed you've missed multiple assignments. any explanation for those?" she showed me on her computer scrolling down a list of assignments i haven't done.

breathe smell like fucking coffee. who the hell drink coffee ina afternoon?

i haven't had time for college dealing w/ james & i definitely won't having this baby & going thru this pregnancy.

"nope" i told her.

"so no explanation? so why aren't they done?" she asked.

i shrugged my shoulders.

"act like you wanna be here & get these done! its really hurting your grades.. i'm doing you a favor bc i want you to succeed. get it together" she said giving me eye contact as she pulled her glasses down.