𝚟𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎 08

☠︎ Keshawn Panari Goldsmith ☠︎

2 Weeks Later...

7:37 𝗉𝗆, 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗒𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽
𝖪𝖾𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗐𝗇'𝗌 𝖧𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾

today is saturday & ian have much to do today. i sold every bag james gave us to the hood i used to live around.

its a whole bunch of no-good ass ppl round there so why tf should i care who i give it to? shit, anything for money.

i was scrollin thru this dumb ass app called tiktok everybody be talkin abt, so im tryin it out. these niggas funny as hell, no kizzy.

"aye, im bout to send you this tiktok slim" i told zara on facetime chuckling.

we been on good terms, ian tell her abt ole girl cus ian wan nun to mess up what we got.

"aw, not you on tiktok now! you latee.. i thought it was dumb?" she said.

"nah, i'm tryin it out, chill ian got a review yet" i told her as she chuckled.

"wanna come over? i miss you" she pouted as i looked at her in the little box at the bottom of my phone.

"you miss me? or you miss the dick i gave you?" i said smirking.

she covered her blush & smacked the camera.

"boy shutup, what if i miss both?" she said.

"i wouldn't blame you shawty. last time i had you 'oh, yes, go fasterr!' " i said giving fake moaning expressions.

she bursted into laughter.

"but nah, ima be over there soon, ima text you when im outside, ight?" i told her.

she nodded her head & hung up.

i put my phone down & went downstairs to grab something to eat before i left.

i opened up the cabinet looking for a rice krispies treat along with some gatorade when i felt a presence.

i turned around to see my mom walking into the kitchen to the refrigerator.

"hey ma, how you slept?" i asked her.

"fine, with you in the house" she smiled.

"so you not gon be mad if i tell you im bout to head out?" i asked.